• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I need a ship

Venport

First Post
I am working on a Sea Fairing campaign and i would like to have a Model of a ship or two that are to Scale (at least close) one option i was thinking of is using Lego but that would be my lest favorit idea. I have seen the Games workshop Build our own ship, witch i think i might do... Dose anyone have any other idea? Prebuilt or Sematics for a ship?

Thaks

cmanos

First Post
there are probably Schematics in the Stormwrack book. Check the Wizards site to see if they have them posyed there.

Making a model of a ship isn't too hard. As a GW player, I have made several ships for my Stumps. Should I go into business and build custom model ships for people?

Old One

First Post
If money is no object...

You can either get Flagship games (click on each link to view ships):

Flagship Games

or

Old Glory Minis:

Old Glory

They are made of Resin, come unpainted, but are pretty darn cool...

Of the two, I would probably choose the Flagship game line for tabletop gaming...more room to move minis around.

~ OO

Venport

First Post
Well at those prices i'm going to try and build mine first but thanks for the link they may give me insperation on building ships... anyone else have ideas???

GMSkarka

Explorer
Venport said:
Well at those prices i'm going to try and build mine first but thanks for the link they may give me insperation on building ships... anyone else have ideas???

Wargames Foundry in the UK has an excellent series of downloadable articles and plans for building pirate ships for use with 25mm minis:

http://www.wargamesfoundry.com/library/pirateship/index.asp

If you'd prefer direct links:

Article, part 1 (PDF)
Article, part 2 (PDF)
Article, part 3(PDF)
JPG of plans
Pirate Flags (PDF)
Pirate Flags, part 2 (PDF)

Hope that helps.

Remove ads