• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I need a ship

Conaill

First Post
lgburton said:
Maiden of the High Seas.

it's not that expensive, but it does take a bit of time to put together.
Ditto! Uhh... Tritto! ;)

If you're short on time, you can always just print out the deck plans and play on those. Only $15, and you get two full decks (biggest one is 28"x7") plus a stern and forecastle to play on. All in beautiful color, and with oodles of props provided.

Print on plain paper and tape them together with Scotch tape if you're *really* short on time. Or better: take an extra 1/2 hour to to mount them on foamcore. Maybe add a few walls as well. If the ship winds up in the PC's hands, chances are you'll be able to suck your players into helping to complete the model anyway! :)

(Edit: the Wargames Foundry model is nice too, but (1) a lot smaller (about half the size of the Maiden), (2) completely "blank", and (3) not nearly as good to play on, because you can't really use the lower decks.)

Last edited:

Venport

First Post
I have lots of time... but i think i might try a build my own to start with... mabye i will get the Maiden when it gets cloaser to the PC's have the boat... thanks everyone if you come up with other ideas let me know i'm always looking for ideas

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads