• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I need evil ideas. :)

Mr.Satan

First Post
I was thinking of a nasty critter that might attack a planet.

I came up with the idea of macrobe, paragon, pseudonatural gibbering mouther demigods of disease, evil, and fertility. Statting them up would be easy enough, but I'm looking for fresh ideas on how to implement them.

Being evil they'd likely violate other creatures with their tentacles, but beyond that, what other interests might such horrors have?

Their history is that they were sneezed into existence by a Time Lord. Their progenitor has absolutely no interest in them and views them in much the same way as you might view discarded bodily waste.

The main heroes are a demoness (quasi-deity) that hunts and kills glabrezu (she hates them) and a deposed demon monarch (elder one) that has been gaining power so he can retake his ancient throne in the Abyss.

Hey Mr.Satan! :)

Mr.Satan said:
I was thinking of a nasty critter that might attack a planet.

I came up with the idea of macrobe, paragon, pseudonatural gibbering mouther demigods of disease, evil, and fertility. Statting them up would be easy enough, but I'm looking for fresh ideas on how to implement them.

Being evil they'd likely violate other creatures with their tentacles, but beyond that, what other interests might such horrors have?

Their history is that they were sneezed into existence by a Time Lord. Their progenitor has absolutely no interest in them and views them in much the same way as you might view discarded bodily waste.

The main heroes are a demoness (quasi-deity) that hunts and kills glabrezu (she hates them) and a deposed demon monarch (elder one) that has been gaining power so he can retake his ancient throne in the Abyss.

Sounds like some sort of pseudonatural nose goblins, which reminds me of...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4OxK5cpzZE]Stimpy's Magic Nose Goblins - YouTube[/ame]

paradox42

First Post
Sounds like Ragnorra, Mother of Monsters from the book "Elder Evils." Sounds almost exactly like her, actually.

Besides that, you could bring in some of the workings of the Xenomorphs (a.k.a. creatures from the Alien movies). Makes sense they'd do something like use other creatures to incubate lesser offspring of themselves, to take over the world and remake it in their own hideous images.

Mr.Satan

First Post
[MENTION=326]Upper_Krust[/MENTION]: lol, Ren & Stimpy. I didn't even think of them. They are so bizarre. I'd almost think those two were alienists with all the weird abilities they've demonstrated.

[MENTION=29746]paradox42[/MENTION]: Hmm...xenomorph traits. I like that idea.

Mr.Satan

First Post
Also a good idea. I intend to have them infecting planets and such. Terraforming of a sick and twisted sort. They'll also be opening gates to far realm. I'm not sure a standard gate spell will work for that though.

paradox42

First Post
If you can, it may be worth waiting for the release of Ridley Scott's new movie Prometheus in June. That's confirmed to be an Alien prequel, showing us among other things the origin of the crashed ship upon which they found the hold full of Facehugger eggs. May give you still more ideas.

Omeganian

Explorer
Infection causes the moons of the planet, if present, to look like they have evil, sick faces upon them, causing mental problems among the population. May also apply to space travellers looking at the planet itself.

Remove ads