I need some one liners that a priest would say.

Krail Stromquism

First Post
oops,

Its more my Domestic Partners favorite movie, Im much more a 'the Thing' john carpenter version type myself but alas, there are no priests in that film.

just remember

"It aint :):):)es."
-Wilford Brimly

EDIT! hey it wont let me type in that characters NAME! guess its too much like droppin the F-BOMB!

the guys name is Pukes only it starts with an F, Wilfords character Doc says that line when they have him issolated out in MacReadys Shack. WTF?

Last edited:

EOL

First Post
My favorite has always been:

"The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord."

It can be used in all sorts of situations combat or otherwise. It's from Job, though I'm too lazy to look up the exact reference.

Griswold

First Post
My pastor always fond of saying "your eternal salvation depends on it" as a joke when he wants you to do something for the church.

Gris.

Kesh

First Post
Cheiromancer said:

"That cultist is pronouncing the words wrong."

I almost died laughing from that one. :D

As for one liners, anything quoted from the Bible at the appropriate time. Mumbling the "I will fear no evil" passage as they enter the demon's lair, or quoting Jesus' admonishments to the Pharises while the priest is admonishing a corrupt buisnessman, etc.

And, of course, there's one of my favorite lines from Babylon 5, perfect for an angry priest:

"You better get your priorities straight and you'd better do it fast, because hell's coming five steps behind me! And you don't want to be on the wrong side when it gets here." Garibaldi, Point of No Return

Remove ads