I need the help of a Star Wars Universe Guru.

Lord Ravinous

First Post
I think I left sumthing out somewhere, I'm not the GM, I wanting to give the Soldier more of a Fighter Pilot feel for my character, and when I get the finished product I'm gonna run it by the GM. Sorry for the mix-up, I just think some stuff should be different b/t Infantry and Fighter Pilots, that my main reason for doin this.

Aaron2

Explorer
The Whiner Knight said:
As for the ejection system, I've seen two cases. One says TIEs have an ejection seat (mainly so the protagonists flying them could survive), and the other says they don't.

You see a pilot ejecting in ESB. That overrides all the books.

The TIE's main weakness is its lack of shielding and firepower. From a meta viewpoint, they were really there to harass Luke and get shot down pretty quickly. I don't think we're seeing their full potential in any of the movies.

Look at the number of TIE fighters in ANH vs the number of X-Wing/Y-Wings. Considering only three rebel fighters survived, the TIEs gave better than they took so they shouldn't go down easily.

Finally, I wouldn't consider their flight suit to be armored. That's why I made it Light.

Aaron

Remove ads