D&D 5E I think Elspeth just ended up in the Forgotten Realms.

Thank you! I have updated it a little bit since I posted that, but that is still the basic idea.

Far March of the Marchine and MOM: Aftermath your likely going to have to update it again.

Speaking of MOM and Aftermath, I wonder what the policy will be on dmsguild content for these events given they effect Theros, Ravnica, Strixhaven, and possibly the Forgotten Realms.

They've already slipped references to planeswalkers into DnD, specifically the gnome artificer Vi who was, I believe, a creation of Jeremy Crawford so not one of the current planeswalkers specifically in MtG. She was in the PAX dnd games and is mentioned in a sidebar in the artificer description in the Eberron book.

Yeah they been testing the Waters for years now, the AFR cross-over adventure between FR and Ravnica, Vi, Ellywick Tumblstrum, publishing MtG settings for D&D and FR for MtG sets, Tarkir, Theros, and Ravnican references in Fizban's Treasury of Dragon and most likely in Bigsby's Book of Giants. No major freakouts at the idea and no backlash on the scale of the OGL scandal, not even close.

Maybe this a little off-topic comment, but we should remember M:tG is not limited to only medieval fantasy. This means planewalkers could visit worlds with modern technology.

It would be really funny if the team of writters by WotC after months or even years working in the plot of a really good epic story style "DC: crisis on infinite earths" altering the M:tG+D&D multiverse.... then an acquisition or merger between Hasbro and other company caused new IPs/franchises added to the previous multiverse and forcing a new reboot.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Yeah they been testing the Waters for years now, the AFR cross-over adventure between FR and Ravnica, Vi, Ellywick Tumblstrum, publishing MtG settings for D&D and FR for MtG sets, Tarkir, Theros, and Ravnican references in Fizban's Treasury of Dragon and most likely in Bigsby's Book of Giants. No major freakouts at the idea and no backlash on the scale of the OGL scandal, not even close.
You know what, it's true that there hasn't ever really been an overwhelming freakout over the merger of the metasettings being on the table. Not everyone likes it, and most l8kely don't care.

Remove ads