D&D 5E I Think We Need A Bigger Shelf

Wizkid's new red dragon 'miniature' up for preorder and it’s a biggun, both in size and price! For $400 you can order the red dragon Balagos, the Flying Flame. This model is over 18 inches tall, and has a wingspan of nearly 2 feet! The wings and tail are detachable. The miniature is taller than the Tiamat model released last year, although the wingspan isn't quite as wide. Balagos is a...

Wizkid's new red dragon 'miniature' up for preorder and it’s a biggun, both in size and price! For $400 you can order the red dragon Balagos, the Flying Flame. This model is over 18 inches tall, and has a wingspan of nearly 2 feet! The wings and tail are detachable.

The miniature is taller than the Tiamat model released last year, although the wingspan isn't quite as wide.

Balagos is a famous red dragon from the Forgotten Realms who believed he was destined to rule over all dragonkind.

d1.png

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
Gimme a green and we’ll talk.

Still have my ol’ Colossal Red, Blue, White and Black. Sadly, they’ve never actually been used in a game. Well, the blue did make a cameo…
Green would be nice! I think so far I've faced the colossal red, gargantuan blue and gargantuan black on the table. (Plus Orcus a couple of times in 4E, speaking of the big suckers.)

"Why is this campaign again ending with a fight against an ancient red dragon?"

"It's called getting my money's worth. Now roll your dex saving throw."

But the thing looks darn gorgeous, and would surely strike fear into players.

It just occurred to me that I've yet to use an ancient dragon as an opponent in 5e (though ironically, I did run Tyranny of Dragons with Tiamat at the end, holding her ground against something like 9 PCs). I guess I need to make a point to send an ancient dragon against the PCs at some point...

darjr

I crit!
"Why is this campaign again ending with a fight against an ancient red dragon?"

"It's called getting my money's worth. Now roll your dex saving throw."

But the thing looks darn gorgeous, and would surely strike fear into players.

It just occurred to me that I've yet to use an ancient dragon as an opponent in 5e (though ironically, I did run Tyranny of Dragons with Tiamat at the end, holding her ground against something like 9 PCs). I guess I need to make a point to send an ancient dragon against the PCs at some point...
But this one breaths buyers remorse!

Remove ads

Remove ads