I will answer 10 questions about Mordenkainen's Tome

What comprises the list of all new player options (races, archetypes, feats, spells, etc.) in the book?

What comprises the list of all new player options (races, archetypes, feats, spells, etc.) in the book?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I think it was after Star Spawn.

Aha. Yes, in the Star Spawn entry. The Star Spawn are servants and heralds of the Elder Evils. The Elder Evils are beings which exist in realms lethal to mortal life and cannot enter the Material Plane. There's about 3 paragraphs on Elder Evils and five Star Spawn stat blocks, such as the Star Spawn Larva Mage which is like one of those Kyuss servants in Age of Worms.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
And that's 11 questions. I'm out of time!

I'm not really around at present (more details in the Meta forum) but I'll try to squeeze in another 10 questions before I head back out of town.

The-Magic-Sword

Small Ball Archmage
Sorry for your loss Morrus, if you do wanna answer another question, then would you mind sharing the subrace ability score bonus for Eladrin? I'm curious if they kept it flex.

Bitbrain

Lost in Dark Sun
Sorry for your loss Morrus, if you do wanna answer another question, then would you mind sharing the subrace ability score bonus for Eladrin? I'm curious if they kept it flex.

There's a guy on Giant in the Playground who got his hands on the book.
Eladrin get a +1 to Charisma.

Yaarel

He Mage
I resent the heavy-handed obsession with Dexterity for elf.

The elf should be a magical race with a +2 mental score, especially Charisma.

Remove ads

Remove ads