• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IA: A Teacher for Laynie

Rystil Arden

First Post
"You are quite welcome. Any more questions?"

"Hey, this book isn't about magic--it's mostly about boys," Laynie protests, holding open a small book bound with a tiny heart-shaped lock that is ajar, which she has been reading on her floating disk, "Do you have anything more interesting, Miss Sarya?"

"Wh...how did you get that?" Sarya stammers, yanking back the book and putting it up on top of a high shelf.

"Just found it. Can we go back to the library and get a new book?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It's not? Oh...Sorry, Miss Sarya," Laynie says, her head downcast.

"It's okay, little one. We can't learn without making mistakes, right? Sorry if I snatched that away a bit harshly, but it's my private diary."

"Die-a-ree? What's that? Is that like when you're sick in the tummy and you have to go to the bathroom?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"It's a private journal or some such. That's something else you're talking about."

"She just finished Elements of Magic on the tour. I guess we should find her something else."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Well, your tour is almost over, and you wouldn't be able to bring the book out anyway. Don't worry little Laynie, we'll get a nice book for you next time you come visit."

"When you guys are done here, I should probably get back to work. This tour took seventeen minutes longer than I expected, but that's okay. I always enjoy showing new students around the campus."

Bront

The man with the probe
"That's understandable, and I do apreciate everything. Perhaps I'll get a chance to spend time with you again. Laynie certaintly enjoys you."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: She's asking which one she enjoys :lol: )

"Oh, okay. I certainly enjoy you, Elektra."

*Elektra laughs slightly.*

"Alright, well I guess I'll see you later Elektra. And maybe you too, Freefolk boy," Sarya offers.

"Ready to go then?"

Remove ads