IA: Thurgan and Zarindas

Rystil Arden

First Post
"No, I guess that's it. Thank you, Thurgan, and may Halina smile on you for your kindness."

"Yes, I will. I promise. I need to get all better so I can dance for you, right?"

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan Hammer-Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 36/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

*Thurgan nodded to the pair, not much for long goodbyes or goodbyes of any kind really, and headed down the stairs, lugging his pack. Once downstairs, he shifted his pack to his shoulder, tucked the letter of introduction in his inside vest pocket, and checked the balance of everything with a few steps to the front door. He stopped when he remembered the runes.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan Hammer-Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 36/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Zarindas said:
"Don't mind the runes, Thurgan. They don't seal you in or anything--they just keep the demon or his minions from hearing anything we said here."
"Yeah, yeah," Thurgan called upstairs. He listened for a moment or two upstairs, before heading to the door, grumbling mostly to himself. " 'Don' mind t'runes' . . . boom . . . sorry 'bout the runes, Thurgan. Need demon fightin' gear, mebbe some crew ta head down to dat town w'ta others . . . what wuz da name of that town . . . ."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 36/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

*Thurgan opened the door, stepped through quickly, then closed the door of the house and straightened his pack while he got his bearings.*

'Wonder if the furball is coming along?' Thurgan mused. 'Probably not, considering he didn't show at the house. Ah well, would have been fun to have a companion on the road.'

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Standing in the street of Orussus, Thurgan gets his bearings quickly, and he knows how to go from here to all the other places in the city with which he is familiar. He can purchase whatever supplies now that he desires.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 36/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

*Thurgan headed over to the Temple, looking to negotiate for a wand of healing and maybe one of those protection wand things . . . but he didn't think he needed too many charges in that one.*

OOC: I already purchased a full wand of CLW and noted it on the character sheet. He will check for a Protection from evil wand with a few charges or something similar. We can gloss over the interaction if you wish. The only issue to note is that Thurgan is also trying to make contacts that will be helpful to get his smithy and forge together (very long term).

Remove ads