IA: Thurgan and Zarindas

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I've been told I'm supposed to gloss over the interaction, but I've also been told you can only get fully-charged wands. Want a scroll? As for the smithy and forge, I shall keep that in mind :))

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan Hammer-Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 36/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: I've been told I'm supposed to gloss over the interaction, but I've also been told you can only get fully-charged wands. Want a scroll? As for the smithy and forge, I shall keep that in mind :))

OOC: Can only go so far in a smithy without a cleric and mage friend to help with the crafting and enchanting. That is without Thurgan becoming one himself. Okay, no wand of protection from evil. Thurgan likes wands - that's why I asked. How about 2 potions of protection from evil? Gotta call it a night (heading to Vegas at 5:00am for a couple of days of fun and a week of training - should have internet access, though).

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Sure, potions are cool too. Vegas is fun--I've been there, and they are indeed pretty good about having internet access--should be a fun training trip.)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 36/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

*Thurgan took his time working on contacts in the temple, and buying a wand of healing and couple of potions that were reputed to protect someone from evil.*

"Hah!" Thurgan half muttered, then continued in thought, 'As if a little liquid could protect someone. Seems silly, but the clerics believe it - can't argue with that.'

*He stalled for a bit, then checked the inn to see if anyone was heading to Briarton.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: So, you're going to return to the RDI at the moment? Okey dokey. I guess we're done with this thread then, for now)
OOC: Just checking around for someone else going to Briarton, nothing more. Plus I don't know what you intend, I'd hate to walk someplace alone in LEW, especially several days.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
OOC: Which means they can adventure but not gain experience, right? Well, I'll have to save walking in to the inn until tomorrow night (gotta sleep - even more so than last time. nite!)

Krug

Newshound
OOC: Have mailed my character in but not received approval... otherwise wouldn't mind tagging along to Briaton, mule in tow. ;)

Remove ads