D&D 5E [IC] Adventures in Ashwell: The Edge of Dispater

Creamsteak

Explorer
The man stares back incredulously. "No, sir. I would remember having encountered a horse-lord in this place."

He makes a gesture and his two brawny dark skinned guards lock eyes with Raghnall menacingly. The merchant speaks something in Zeumi to them.

The merchant remarks to Raghnall again, "I wouldn't want to get on your bad side, traveler. Perhaps we have met, in another time, in another life? Two men far afield from home and country on journeys to find riches, concubines, and blood?"

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Perhaps indeed, many apologies." Raghnall heads over to the bar to test something.

"Drink" the man asks for in his native tongue as he adjusts his shield and reaches for his coin purse.

Grabbing the tankard Raghnall heads to speak with Ersarkess noticing the sphere in his hand.

Grunting in muted Scylvendi "What happened? What jester say?"

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"High magic of some sort of higher being. I resisted what this thing..." the bard shows the sphere "...tried to do to me. And again resisted its influence when it appeared. For some reason it liked it. It granted me a wish. For which I asked to have Thael back. But it peculiarly understood my meaning and returned us in time before we went exploring. That could also mean that evil sorcerer still exists. Will you help me destroy him again?"

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Pete turns a bit pale when the stranger approaches him. He apologizes, though the translation is unintelligible to Raghnall.

[sblock=Kianni]"No offense, but we don't keep milk here! I hope this will be alright."[/sblock]

He pauses for a second to see if what he said gets across at all, then he pull out a flagon of wine. He attempts to wave away your coin purse, then poorly states something.

[sblock=Scylvendi]"Respect." Though the word has several meanings. It can be used to mean a tribute offered by the foolish farmers in hopes to appease The People, or it can be seen as a symbol of equality between Scylvendi.[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Apparently my post got eaten lets try again

Raghnall stares into the distance going back down there was a bad idea but he couldn't leave that vile sorcerer down there extending his arm Raghnall nods."I will kill that monstrosity if it costs my life. These people don't remember anything, everything is the same as before we left."

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Thael suddenly is, when he was no more. As he walks towards the inn, he is fully aware that he is reliving a past timeline. He stops, and looks around, shocked at the realization Such powerful magics at work! he thinks to himseld. The touch from the place beyond this world has marked him, affected his soul. So many thoughts to organize! he mumbles. He then realizes that he has grown, his mind has expanded. He grabs his spellbook, and pages that were unintellible the last time he walked this path have meaning. Magics! I can understand more, but it's so little! he thinks again.

Realizing that he is standing in the middle of the road with his book open with likely an extatic smile, he regains his composure and heads to the inn. There, he sees his companions and his cousin and goes strait to them. "When do we go back?" he says, laconically but to the point.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases