D&D 5E [IC] Adventures in Ashwell: The Edge of Dispater

Creamsteak

Explorer
Pete seems to notice the group is on edge. He decides to go for a cask of something he keeps around for special occasions. "Friends, I have not known you long but you seem to know each other more than I had expected. I know times are trying, but at least we have good company."

He offers pours of some sort of brandy. He muddles it with a bit of sugar if someone prefers.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Raghnall eyes the liquid suspiciously what if this was some kind of poison a ploy by what ever was lurking below? Raghnall's paranoia consumes him he looks around the room keeping one hand close to his axe.
OOC: [roll0]

Creamsteak

Explorer
[sblock=Insight]Raghnall notices that the glass container that Pete was pouring from has a jester painted on it. Pete seems nice enough, though, in the weak way of people not of your own culture.[/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Knowing Pete's grasp of his language is poor he hopes his knowledge of their customs are also, Raghnall places a hand over each cup and says"That bottle has the face of that,that creature on it caution."

Creamsteak

Explorer
The innkeeper seems distraught that everyone keeps looking back and forth as if something is wrong here. "Look, I don't know what's going on... but if you're looking to have questions answered... perhaps you should see the Oracle? She's supposed to have lived in Ashwell since before the ground broke open. They say she was just a little girl then, but she's been here since this all started. The town has strange effects on people, lots of 'full moons' if you know what I mean. If it's not the place for you, go home. But if you intend to say, maybe she can help you right your mind. I hear even the inquisitor at the keep takes advice from her from time to time..."

OOC: Just trying to get some direction from the players going, one way or another. Let me know.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
OOC: Apologies, I'm on vacation and my posting will be unreliable for the next two eeks or so. Please feel free to auto pilot Thael to keep things moving

Thael's eyes widen has he hears the innkeeper mention the Oracle. "We must go and see this Oracle!" he says, and keeps to himself the thoughts of an inquisitor being in town. I must remain discreet with my magics he thinks to himself.

Remove ads