D&D 5E [IC] Adventures in Ashwell: The Edge of Dispater

Creamsteak

Explorer
As it's probably getting a bit later the din of construction wanes. Foot traffic is lighter, alleyways seem darker, and the town seems less friendly. Stalls are largely unoccupied, but indoor shops seem to still stay open for business. It seems quite a bit obvious why with some searching, as they seem to employ private guards of one form or another for protection. It becomes much more apparent that this town is rife with men at arms.

Depending on what you want to acquire most of it can be found still.

The Traders Guild itself seems to be quiet at the moment.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: You know, that thing that was on the girls head - unless it was part of the illusion and ended up being just some clay pot :)

Neurotic

"It seems we missed our chance for talk. Do we come tomorrow or just go down? Since there is darkness downthere, we have no reason to wait for the morning." offers Ersarkess.
"I would like to talk with the merchants, but we can do that once we get that man out of the well-room."

Creamsteak

Explorer
OOC: There are people there, things are not completely shut down, it's just not a bustling market or trade hub. The intended vibe is that people here seem to lock their doors and windows and watch strange characters carefully.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
OOC: Folks, I'm taking 2 weeks of vacation, and will be travelling for the next week. I don't expect to be posting much for the next week, so I apologize for this. I'll try to catch up when I return, but I'll be heavily involved in many outdoor projects, so my posting will be irregular. Things will come back to normal in September. Please feel free to take my character's action for me if I delay things foo much. Thanks for understanding!

Thael is annoyed that the group didn't follow his plan, and now, it's too late to do anything worth while. He quietly follows, knowing that he doesn't need t buy anything.

Last edited:

Neurotic

[MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION], your two weeks are up :) [MENTION=6798581]Azurewraith[/MENTION], [MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION], [MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION], are we ready to go down?

Remove ads