• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Princes of Elemental Evil II

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Carradoc is spent, and he's angry at Tolan for bringing things to this point. "This should have been avoidable," he says, looking down at the body of the man at his feet. Just to be sure, he confirms that he is, in fact, dead.

"What drove him so? What did he think he was gaining?" he asks to anyone who will answer.

Carradoc admires the longsword -- its craftsmanship is unexpected, but it's clearly serviceable. But it is of no use to him.

"I'd like to search a bit more, if that's okay," he suggests. "There should be something more. Maybe I could Help someone?"

Carradoc checks if the Altar itself moves; or if this is truly the end of the water cult.

OOC: If anyone investigates, take advantage; otherwise, C's passive investigation is 15.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Thaliss dismisses his illusion, and he walks towards Kubeba. The sight is somewhat disconcerting, since his illusory selves are moving close to him. You have fought well my friend, he telepathically says to the beast of a man. Looking at Maighan, he says to her for all to hear in their minds I helieve he needs some healing, if you can spare the spells.

Thaliss then contributes to searching the room, and releases his familiar to scout the various areas the party hasn't ventured to. He will take the time to see through its eyes, and when done, he casts a diminutive illusion of the surrounding area.

OOC: Do we need a short rest? I think Kubeba is the only one that received damage

Creamsteak

Explorer
The water in the room is only ten feet deep, and only 2 feet deep at the culverts. From what you can tell from the layout of the temple and the stream you used to approach, this area must be the only source of the water flowing from here. In the darkness, you can see a submerged path further into the cavern.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
OOC: Thaliss definitely does, but I am waiting for Kubeba to either get some healing or a short rest so he can recover some HP. Then, Thaliss will suggest to go swimming.

River Song

Explorer
Kubeba shrugs as his companion fusses over him, "I will be fine, these scratches will heal soon. Do we venture further in this area?" he states pointing his bloodied axe down the path.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads