D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Princes of Elemental Evil II

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
I agree that you should send your eye, if only that Kubeba will be able to signal if he needs help. We should be methodical, and get rid of the caster, then the guards, and then the go to the main room. Perhaps we can climb there? Or perhaps Kubeba can carry us, one by one,

River Song

Explorer
"Carrying you shouldn't be a problem," Kubeba says. "Not sure about the magic of the cloak though, but we can try it."
With that he will pick him up and attempt to climb the wall.

Shayuri

First Post
"I can climb as well," Maighan mentions. "But we need to get everyone across as fast as possible. I can give one of us the power to climb walls as spiders do...and then become a spider myself to follow suit."

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: where precisely are we heading please? I am losing clarity, and I apologize for that. Wherever it is, let's just go.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
OOC: where precisely are we heading please? I am losing clarity, and I apologize for that. Wherever it is, let's just go.

OOC: We're talking about heading to AL16 on the map, which is a second entry parallel to the main one (sneakier, and hopefully to our advantage)

Thaliss nods to Maighan and telepathically says I agree that time is of the essence if we wish to maitain the upper hand, so indeed, please enchant us so we may know how it is to be spiders

Creamsteak

Explorer
OOC: So I believe this is the situation you guys are setting up?

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    573.9 KB · Views: 137

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
[[This looks fine to me, and thanks for moving along. I'm not entirely sure how we are getting by the gargoyles, but perhaps we're just not bothering each other. Carradoc has a wing suit (but perhaps too narrow to fly?) or can be given spider powers.]]

Creamsteak

Explorer
The party traverses the passage, and the gargoyles seem to once again look for some kind of hand signal or something.

You are relatively easily able to traverse to this side entrance. As before, the residents here are not asleep, but also not apparently at the ready.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Carradoc nods, and when every is ready, fires a deadly beam at the spell caster.

OOC: Move into range (up to 15 feet, fire, and then back).
To hit: [roll0], [roll1] necrotic damage, and no healing until next turn.

Remove ads