• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux, Part V(b)

Dichotomy

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]If we keep the ring, Kushnak should probably keep it. Neth's AC is low enough that he borders on getting hit almost no matter what. (E.g. if Kushnak tried to hit Neth, he'd only miss on a 1. Even if I took the ring, Kushnak would STILL only miss on a 1. Ummm... Don't attack me....)[/sblock]

o3caudata

First Post
[sblock=oc]took the ring. updated the treasure sheet. tried to share a copy i made and google got all tweaked out, so i guess we need to keep using the 'old' one that belongs to mike until i can actually copy the sheet.

I think we're agreed on the selling of which things(we can figure out who takes whatever is left. kushnak can carry the bag if no one else wants to, it'll be helpful for carrying loot.[/sblock]

"Approaching the cold forge seems risky and seems like we'll be inviting disaster to our current residence again. There are many places to sell things, and it seems to me any would be safer than that one."

TiCaudata

First Post
"You and your prudence! I suppose they already know who we are though, so waiting to show our face until we can truly best them is a good idea I suppose.

Dichotomy

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]So, the selling is done, and I think you two agreed on buying the stuff o3 listed. Neth is cool with that stuff. Is there anything else we need to do before moving on?[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
After selling off some of their hard-won treasure, and purchasing needed supplies, the trio sets off to the Artisan's Quarter. Finding the Cold Forge isn't very difficult.

In the area around the Cold Forge, much like the rest of the Free City, there are sewer gates in the middle of the city streets. Of course, during the day, the streets are bustling with activity.

The Cold Forge itself is rather busy. It does seem, as the dwarf Erdolliel met said, that the place does good business. Spending any time inside, however, also demonstrates that the human owner, Crusty Patten, indeed has a foul mouth, as warned. Scoping the place out, however, doesn't show any obvious foul play going on.

o3caudata

First Post
[sblock=oc]Sorry boys, crazy weekend running around beijing.
I didn't think we were going to the Cold Forge :p , but no worries[/sblock]

"Let's get back to the inn as soon as possible, i'd like to stay out of trouble for a day if we can manage."

[sblock=oc]Probably just lay low for the night, maybe plan on crafting tomorrow if there's time. i'll plan on finishing the sword tomorrow unless something happens between now and then.[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]That's why I asked, "Is there anything else we need to do before moving on?" After Ti posted, I went ahead 'cause I was trying to avoid looking like the :):):):):):):) that I really am. (I.e. the :):):):):):):) who continually waits for very explicit statements of what you are doing.) Maybe I should continue to be the :):):):):):):) that I really am...[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
"I doubt we can..." Erdolliel says once they get back to the inn. She spends the next day pacing around the inn trying not to cause any trouble.

Dichotomy

Explorer
Day 45

The trio makes way back to Sam's Respite and takes some well-earned rest for the remainder of the day.

The next morning, after breakfast, Kushnak and Nethezar set to work crafting, while Erdolliel tries to entertain herself during the down time.
[sblock=OOC]Is Neth to be making another CLW wand? Otherwise, he has the ability to make both wands and scrolls of both cleric and bard spells.

Is there anything else you guys are doing for this day?[/sblock]

Remove ads