[IC] Eberron: The Plumbers

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Lower Northedge/North Market/Discreet Investigation and Security Services
Far, 27 Rhaan, YK 998 (Early autumn)/1705
Weather: Temperature normal for the season (cool), no wind, light rain (outside the towers)

OOC: Yes, you know where the conference room is. The agency isn’t large. In the front, you have the front office/waiting room ruled over by Fenic. Off of that is the conference room for team and client meetings. Behind Fenic is a screen that blocks off a small canteen, and then Liutbrand’s office. Behind the conference room and next to Liutbrand’s office is a sort of general bullpen workspace where the rest of you can do your work and write your reports. There are a few miscellaneous rooms like storage and a bathroom.

As the team read the note from Sergeant Germaine Vilroy, Fenic started cleaning up the pastries and tal. “If you’re walking, better leave now. It will take you ninety minutes. If you want me to call you an Orien coach, it’ll be forty-five and six copper pieces. If you want me to call you a skycoach, it’ll be fifteen minutes and six silver, Shall I return the reply that you will meet the good sergeant?”

mips42

Adventurer
"I should probably point out that Vilroy and I aren't on best of terms. I hope, in this case, he's willing to let the past be the past. Unless anyone is willing to share transport. I'll walk."

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
Rotom takes a look outside the window.
"With this many bodies, and the rain, it would be prudent to take an Orion coach. The skycoaches may be faster, but they don't hold as many people, and they tend to be exposed to the sky."
Rotom returns her gaze to the room.
"Though I suppose we could put it up to discussion? What say you, Ogham?"

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Ogham shrugs, although his face obviously doesn’t show any expression.

”Go quick, or lose job,” he says without committing to one particular option.

Glancing once at the mouse nest that is now occupied, the warforged rises and grabs his belongings. He is ready to go.

Olrox17

Hero
“We can afford a ride. Getting there on foot would make us look like beggars. On the other hand, getting there as fast as possible could give the impression that we really need this job and we’re afraid to miss it. Let’s take the Orien coach. A stylish one, if at all possible.”

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Upper Central/Highest Towers/Lyrander Tower
Far, 27 Rhaan, YK 998 (Early autumn)/1755
Weather: Temperature normal for the season (cool), no wind, light rain (outside the towers)

“As you wish, sir,” Fenic told Liutbrand. He went out of the office and flagged down a local boy to run to the local Orien livery, and soon a carriage rumbled up outside of the office.

OOC: Pay the man 6 cp.

Once everyone was settled, the coach clattered out of North Market and onto the bridge connecting Lower Northedge to Lower Central, the light rain pattering on the roof. Then it was up a series of ramps and the occasional magical lift through Middle Central and finally to Upper Central and dropping the party off at Lyrander Tower. A short lift ride gets the party to the airship dock just as one of the Lyrander vessels is leaving, sailing away to the north.

As darkness descends on the city, the party sees windows light up the towers around them from bottom to top. A cool wind whisks between them, drowning out the other noises of the city. A nearby lift rises, carrying a familiar human in her mid-thirties with close cropped black hair and a glowing pipe in her mouth. Germaine gives a wry smile as she nods to the party, saying, “Thanks for coming.”

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Ogham nods again as he takes in his surroundings. His years as a trained soldier have taught the warforged to assess the possible dangers, potential cover and easiest escape routes first, but after this well-practiced routine the druid looks for signs of animal life that may be friendly to him.

The warforged is content to listen as he does this, not speaking unless spoken to.

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
OOC: Question, do we all pay 6cp?

Rotom takes position on at the side of the Ogahm and nods back to the woman. A habit of being visible without drawing too much attention to herself. Liutbrand was no doubt about to try his poker face against Sergeant Torrn, and Rotom was better at solitaire.

Instead, Rotom spends a moment to take in the airships at the skydock. Watching the rain sizzle as it comes into contact with their elemental rings, she can't help but be envious of their construction. The first time she saw such a ship fly over Shaarat Kol, she immediately wanted to take it apart to see how it worked, a sentiment that she still wishes she could indulge.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases