[IC] Eberron: The Plumbers

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Lower Tavick’s Landing/High Walls/Cog Carnival
Far, 27 Rhaan, YK 998 (Early autumn)/2030
Weather: Temperature normal for the season (cool), no wind, light rain (outside the towers)
Round 0

OOC: So I meant for you to get 5 items for the party, not each LOL Guess I should have been more specific. No worries. Nothing you got is too game breaking, so I’ll roll with it.

The dwarven quartermaster didn’t seem too happy to be giving up his gear. “Nae shield or arrows,” he told Rotom and Liutbrand. “Weapons an’ armor are only f’r real watchmen.” He gave a smirk. “But yeh c’n ‘ave th’extra quiver,”

OOC: You get everything you asked for except the shield and arrows.

Then it was time to see the prisoners. The sergeant on lock up watch wasn’t too keen on being interrupted reading his paperback novel Tusk Love, but he dragged the kobold out into an interview room.

Vuks ate the food hungrily, eyes flicking between Rotom and Korra. “Safer in here,” he said, licking the bowl. He eyed Rotom. “You good cook. Talk good. You have mate?” He gave her a grin and a look over.

OOC: Rotom definitely has his attention with that natural 20 Persuasion. Unfortunately you need Intimidation to crack this nut.

Vuks cowered a bit under the threats. “Looks! We jus’ do as we told! Daask!” he told them. “We work for Daask. We get letter from Garra. Big name boss. Said kill the warforged, so we do...er, try. That all! We do what told!”

You know that Daask is a criminal gang whose members are mostly immigrants from Droaam and some of the population of the Cogs and lower wards of Sharn.

Question kobolds
Speak with Alden d’Orien
Figure out what’s going on in Lower Sharn. (25 gp each)

Ogham. 17 AC 15 HP 11/11 PP 15
Rotom. 8 AC 16 HP 10/10 PP 9
Korra 11 AC 18 HP 14/14 PP 13
Liutbrand 15 AC 14 HP 13/13 PP 15
DePoe 12 AC 14 HP 10/10 PP 11
Alara 19 AC 11 HP 9/9 PP 12

157 gp

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
Rotom gave a sigh as she rubbed her temples. Clearly Vuks didn't understand the situation he was in. The people here care little for his well being, and her father would have had him tossed in a spike pit for that comment.

"Ok Korra, we tried my way, it's your turn." The artificer approached her comrade and taps the half-orc's chain armor with her tools. "Ekess soves wux. Don't make it too unpleasant now."

OOC: Casting Guidance on Korra, +1d4 bonus to any one ability check of her choice for the next minute.

Korra summons her "good cop" vibe as best she can. She gives a tusky smile to the prisoner. She looks at her axe blade and then back to prisoner. "You hungry? Maybe feed you more. Want more? You have many fingers. Keep you full for days. Or maybe you talk. Talk also mean not eat fingers. You choose." She grabs his hand and puts it flat on the table. "Big finger or little finger first?"

Intimidate: 1D20+1D4+3 = [15]+[4]+3 = 22

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Far, 27 Rhaan, YK 998 (Early autumn)/2035
Weather: Temperature normal for the season (cool), no wind, light rain (outside the towers)
Round 0

Vuks yelped in fear and cowered a bit under the threats. “Looks! We jus’ do as we told! Daask!” he told them. “We work for Daask. We get letter from Garra. Big name boss. Said kill the warforged, so we do...er, try. That all! We do what told!”

You know that Daask is a criminal gang whose members are mostly immigrants from Droaam and some of the population of the Cogs and lower wards of Sharn.

Speak with Alden d’Orien
Figure out what’s going on in Lower Sharn. (25 gp each)

157 gp

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
Rotom shakes her head in resignment. Daask might have left Droaam to make it's ill-gotten fortune in the human lands, but it dragged the old Droaamish philosophy of "the Biggest is the Boss, and the small ones are disposable" with it. A philosophy that had only been recently challenged when her father was appointed Warlord by Auntie Sora Katra.

"Boss, I think that's as much as we will be able to get out of him." The kobold elaborates. "This Chib, er big-boss, Garra. They treat the small ones like dumb meat for the grinder. There might be a dozen or more plans that Vuks isn't even aware of. If only we had managed to get that shifter, he might have had something more to go on." She pauses for a moment considering the options. "Maybe Alden d’Orien could be convinced to point us in their direction?"

mfloyd3

Explorer
Alara was impressed. The kobold and half-orc seemed to have gotten as much as they could have hoped for.

"d'Orien may not know some of this," the mage observed. "If we put it to him that these criminals are killing the workers, that might make him worried they'll cross his own kin. Might loosen his tongue."

mips42

Adventurer
'I'ce lived most of my life in the gutters of this place,' Depoe states quietly. ;Ican find lots of things but I dont know either Daask or Garra. I'm not much help here."

OOC: int roll of 7

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Far, 27 Rhaan, YK 998 (Early autumn)/2040
Round 0

Vuks slid to the back of the cell, cowering away from Korra. They seemed to like what he’d said. “Yes! Yes! Garra is boss!” he reiterated, glad to please.

What were they to do next?

Speak with Alden d’Orien
Ultimate: Figure out what’s going on in Lower Sharn. (25 gp each)

157 gp

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
After healing his injuries, repairing his plating and wooden strands, Ogham takes out a piece of cloth and starts polishing every inch of his plating for a while, until his companions emerge from the interrogation room.

Making a mental note which parts he still has to clean, Ogham puts away the cloth and rises.

"Where to?" he asks, ready to move and do something.

Olrox17

Hero
Liutbrand sighs, not entirely satisfied with the current situation.
"I have a bad feeling about this, but paying a visit to d'Orien is probably our best bet".

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases