[IC] Eberron: The Plumbers

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
"This room is clear, but there is another over there." Rotom notes the unlocked door. "Part of me wonders if there is another ambush behind it. The rest of me is ready to go."

mfloyd3

Explorer
Alara nodded. "Whoever is there surely heard us," she offered. "But there's no turning back now. Korra, will you take the lead?"

OOC:
I'm thinking Korra and Ogham in front ranks, with the rest of us standing behind. Sound OK?

OOC: Ogham and Korra left the room and are heading toward the lightning rail. We expected Alara and Rotom to follow so Korra doesn't answer because she isn't there. Not sure what Depoe did, it sounded like he followed Ogham and Korra.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
OOC:
Ogham and Korra left the room and are heading toward the lightning rail. We expected Alara and Rotom to follow so Korra doesn't answer because she isn't there.
I assumed we were in a hurry, so yes, Ogham is already on his way.
I'm thinking Korra and Ogham in front ranks, with the rest of us standing behind. Sound OK?
Sounds good to me. Korra and Ogham have proven to be effective up front.

mfloyd3

Explorer
Alara looked around in alarm, then called after her departing comrades.

"Wait!" she urged. "We don't know what's here - we have to check that door!"

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Ogham hears Alara call out, and he stops, looks at Korra, and shrugs. Without waiting for the half-orc's reaction, the warforged trods back and motions for everyone to get ready. He holds his hand at the door, and waits for everyone else to prepare for whatever is behind the door.

Remove ads