IC: [Gestalt] The Standing Stone - Game 2

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tobias' anger is plain on his face. "Foul Spirit! You shall pay for your treachery!" With that, he chants another prayer to his Lord. A longsword of force appears to harry the horseman.

OOC:
spiritual weapon, 1d8+2 as a force attack (take that, you incorporeal bastard! :))

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
Kolan lets out a grunt as the creature disappears and then reappears, but doesn't slow in his forwards motion, running towards the creature at full tilt swinging his warhammer.

OOC:
Charge, attacking with -6/+6 power attack.

Rayex

First Post
On the road - round 5

Fash will blast the gost again. Darn thing, he thinks to himself. I hate undead! Yet another bolt of Eldritch energy strikes the ghost.

Ah! He get's away from me!"
Sylas, cursing at how far the horseman has fled, casts a spell.
After the spellcasting is complete, he move very quickly along the treeline, back in range with the horseman.

Kolan lets out a grunt as the creature disappears and then reappears, but doesn't slow in his forwards motion, running towards the creature at full tilt swinging his warhammer. Almost tripping on the uneven forestfloor, Kolan misses the ghost by a few inches.

Tobias' anger is plain on his face. "Foul Spirit! You shall pay for your treachery!" With that, he chants another prayer to his Lord. A longsword of force appears to harry the horseman.

Seemingly satisfied with its work, the ghost turns to the forest, fading into the ethereal and disapears.

[sblock]
Fash: Rolled a14, for a total of 24, a hit. Rolled a 63 to hit incorporeal target, a hit. Rolled 10 damage.
Kolan: A charge is not possible, as there are partymembers inbetween you and the horseman. Instead you can move and attack him. Rolled a 3, for a total of 15 (used the -3/+3 you used last time), a miss.
Tobias: Rolled a 5, for a total of 13 to attack with the sword, a miss.
[/sblock]

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
"Someone help that dying man" Fash shouts, just before he sends out another blast.

OCC:
Eldrich blast (ranged touch attack):+9 (+10 <30ft) attack, 3d6 (+1 <30ft) damage (Magic), 20/x2, 60 ft range

stonegod

With the specter now gone, and its quarry most likely dead, the holy warrior curses again loudly. He runs over to the crumpled form of the main to confirm his suspicion.

ByteRynn

First Post
Seeing the holy warrior tending the fallen man, Sylas runs to the treeline, seeking to detect any spirits amongst the trees. As he moves through the edge of the forest, flowers he brushes up against wilt away.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Fash will dismiss his darkness invocation, and dimansion door right next to the slain man. He'll check for a pulse or a heart beat and if Fash feels it may be worth the shot, he'll use a charge of his cure light wounds wand. "I'm no healer but this may help" he says, as he uses his wand. "Fellows, I need some help here." he says, looking at his companions.

OCC: Use magic device check: +10 (+8 base +2 circumstance bonuse (wand already used in the past)). Also, with Deceive item (Warlock ability), Fash can take 10 one use magic device checks even when threatened or distracted. This would imply that sucess is automatic with this wand.

Rayex

First Post
The aftermath of the first battle.

Some of you closing in on the fallen man, others pursue the horseman; one effort is as useless as the other it would seem. The man is dead, trampled by the massive horse.

As Sylas moves through the brush, searching for the horseman, he can detect no spirits, the horseman is gone.

You are left with the grisly remains of the ghosts work.

[sblock]
A bit longer than anticipated, but my vacation is now at an end. Let's get this going!
[/sblock]

stonegod

"This is an ill journey just begun. It forebodes our quest. Is there anything identifying the body?"

[OOC: Search the body (not loot! I am a paladin! :))]

Remove ads