[IC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Book 2)

TallIan

Explorer
Perin

OOC: Seems fair about the hunter mark, should last just long enough for this combat - I'm pretty sure we

Perin focuses on on of the Kobolds, "I'll take the closest on on the left." he whispers as he raises his crossbow. Pausing to make sure everyone is ready before loosing a bolt at the creature.

[SBLOCK=ACtions and Rolls]
Initiative: 2D20.HIGH(1)+2 = [1, 9]+2 = 11

Bonus action: Move HM to K3
Action: Attack K3 Attack and damage with HM: 1D20+4 = [15]+4 = 19
1D8+1D6+2 = [5]+[3]+2 = 10

Are we hiiden? Attack roll advantage: 1D20 = [20] = 20
Woot, it worked: crit damage: 1D8+1D6 = [6]+[4] = 10

[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Ministat]AC: 15
Initiative: +2 (Roll With Advantage)
HP: 20 HD: 2/2d10

Offense:
ShortSword: +4 5ft 1d6+4 Finesse Light
Crossbow: +4 80/320 1d8+2

Spellcasting 1/2 Level 1: Hunters Mark; Absorb Elements

Bolts: 35
Concentration: Hunters Mark 5rnds[/SBLOCK]

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
Surina briefly rests her scaled hand Zadolix's shoulder. "May Essembri guide your arm, my friend, as we put an end to this menace to innocent folk." Then she takes up her shield and a javelin and runs toward the enemy.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Surina, Initiative: 1D20 = [18] = 18

If Surina knows where they saw the larger creature hunkered down, she'll head in that direction, throwing a javelin at a kobold in range when she gets to the end of her movement. If she doesn't, she will head toward K3 and K4 and throw a javelin at K4 when she gets to the end of her movement.
Surina, attack with Javelin: 1D20+5 = [17]+5 = 22
1D6+3 = [4]+3 = 7

[/sblock]

Zadolix

First Post
Zad popped the flask on the potion to smell the sweet familiar scent within, downing it in one he felt comfort and restoration in his body from the previous night's foray."You two find your marks, me and scaly will take them from the right." huffed Zadolix to the halfling and Elf as he ran after Surina. "I got your back scaly!"

OOC:
Initiative
[roll0]

Action - Drink healing potion
[roll1]
Current HP = 10 + above healed amount
Max HP 24

Move - full 25ft to J18

GM: Initiative order
Surina 18
Perin 11
Everett 8
Kobolds 5
Zadolix 3

Perin, do you fire as soon as Surina and Z leave the cover of the trees or do you wait until the kobolds react to seeing them?
Surina, at the end of a single move, the rear kobolds are still 50 feet away so your throw would be at disadvantage. Or you can double move and wait to throw next round. (If Perin did not fire, you don't think the kobolds have noticed you leaving the treeline and believe you can get closer before they spot you. If he did fire, they probably see the kobold he hits die.)
Everett, what do you do?
Z, you're good.

TallIan

Explorer
OOC: He’ll wait until someone else attacks or it looks like a kobold it about to attack. He aiming to be part of an opening volley not a single opening shot.

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
OOC: I must have miscounted, sorry. Surina will dash, and wait to throw the javelin. Does she have a sense of where the Lizardfolk is? If so, where is that?

GM: There are no lizardfolk in sight. You haven't seen them physically since they retreated from the inn and the wolves charged the inn. But you were following lizardfolk tracks when you came upon the kobolds blocking the road southeast out of Leed's Landing.

Remove ads