[IC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Book 2)

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Anna hands Eleanor delicately over to Tifi, letting the familiar contentedly ribbit, then addresses the others. She blushes, but only a little, at the flirtations of Theremin, and shakes those hands that're offered, smiling with some sympathy at Surina.

"I'm Anna Arcana. I was actually here to visit a diviner, but you're telling me that there's troubles in these parts? I see." She nibbled at the last of her cooled lizard-on-a-stick, then put the stick away. "What sort of troubles? And would you need any help?"

The picnic continues for a while until it is interrupted by two guards in Tommilson livery approaching. "Are you Swithun? And Surina?" They ask the centaur and dragonborn. "Your presence is requested at the Tommilson estate in the morning for breakfast. We were told you may bring guests with you as the lord has a mission he wishes you to undertake."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Swithun bowed, agreeing to the request, and he turned to the group, "It appears that our idea may have been anticipated. Perhaps they have new information for us as well."

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Brother Pelegon nods his approval, then turns to Tifi.

"So I'll be away for a few days," he says with a serious tone before switching back to his familiar nonchalance. "You'll be in charge of defending town. But with those moves, I have no doubt you'll defeat every opponent!"

The monk exchanges a brief glance with Winter, letting her know that despite appearances, he takes protecting the girl seriously.

"Maybe you can show Winter and me some of those fighting stances today, and we can let your uncle know he's very safe with you around."

Pelegon is basically asking to have a few hours with the three of them to say goodbye, and inform her remaining family.

The guards nod. "I will tell them to expect a larger group." One of them says and they leave.

The sun lowers in the sky over the buildings of Bit. A chill rolls in from the Empire Sea to the west.

CharlotteOz

Explorer
Anna talks with the others as they have a picnic. She's clearly socially awkward, and is trying - but not very well - to make small talk. She is, however, a good enough listener, and is quite eager to sample foods she's never tasted before.

She asks to accompany you all to the Lord's tomorrow, since she's interested in whatever mission might be at hand.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
When Anna expressed an interest in their mission, Swithun nodded, "You are welcome to join us. I would fill you in on our plans, but I suspect that they may well change after tomorrow's breakfast. Please feel most welcome to join us at the Tommilson Estate in the morning. We will discuss it further then."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases