Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

Kaodi

Hero
Olrich carefully selects four reliable looking waterproof bags in which to stow the contents of his backpack. The arcanist figures that if he double bags his gear on the way in and keeps two more for the way out he should be assured that no grievous harm comes to his precious spellbook. Or his journal either, for that matter, though it would be less of a loss. In addition he picks up a pair of rations and a waterskin.

grtrtle

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I have decided to bow out of this campaign. I am sorry for any inconveniences this may cause. May your journeys be mighty and adventuresome. Good luck everyone.[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

HaileyNavarre_zpsf91b3661.jpg

Hailey took interest in the snorkels and bought one too. She also took some hemp rope, "We might have need of this too."

Taking note of the shopkeeper's interest in their endeavor, she shrugged. "Yeah, maybe we are. Why do you ask?"

She was playing it cool, not exactly thinking their attempt to find Baine a secret, but she had no intention of blabbering about it all over town.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Hailey Navarre
Init +6, Speed 30
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14 (Chain shirt) , CMD 16
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12
Conditions in effect: Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot
Grit: 3/3
Deeds: Gunslinger Dodge, Quick Clear, Up Close & Deadly

Weapon in Hand: None[/sblock][sblock=OOC Note]Purchased snorkel and 50ft hemp rope, updated sheet.[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

The woman replies to Hailey's question. "These snorkels have been here a while. I guess no one wants to go swimming."

At last your shopping complete (anything else just add a note to the OOC thread and update your character sheet) you are ready to head to your next destination.

Where do you wish to go next?

2. General Store (where you are now)
10. Crowfeather Palace (one of the two locations that Joram Kyte may be)
17. Temple of Brigh (one of the two locations that Joram Kyte may be)

Crowfeather Palace is closer (the stream is shallow and easily crossed).

[section]Twist buys a snorkel, a few waterproof bags, and eight days' worth of trail rations, thanking Inkrit. "I think the Temple would be a good place to start looking for Joram. That's where we last heard he'd be." The ratling tries to pick up his gear and quickly frowns at his newly purchased rations. "Hey, these are going to weigh me down. Anyone want half of them in exchange for carrying all eight?"[/section]

Last edited:

Graybeard

Explorer
Vandor

Vandor watches the others purchase various items. As he considers their destination and the hazards they may face, he purchases a snorkel and waterproof bag as well. No sense allowing his food to get wet. Soggy rations were even less appetizing than they normally are.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

HaileyNavarre_zpsf91b3661.jpg

Hailey looked at the shopkeeper with an arched eyebrow that was hidden by the brim of her hat. The woman had shown excited interest, then suddenly went coy. She thought is strange.

She help open her pack for Twist. "You can put them in there, Twitch. I have some room but that's the limit."

Hailey nodded at the suggestion of the temple. She had no argument against starting there to look for Joram Kyte.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Hailey Navarre
Init +6, Speed 30 (20 with Backpack)
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14 (Chain shirt) , CMD 16
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12
Conditions in effect: Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot
Grit: 3/3
Deeds: Gunslinger Dodge, Quick Clear, Up Close & Deadly

Weapon in Hand: None[/sblock][sblock=OOC Note]Added Twist's Rations & updated sheet.[/sblock]

[section]Twist handed all 8 trail rations to Hailey. "Thanks! Half're yours!" The ratling made for the door without checking to see who followed. Twist chattered happily to Olrich, "So whatchya got that you need four waterproof bags for? Something fancy? Ooooh! Does it have moving bits to it?" Twist's eyes shined with curiosity.[/section]
[sblock=OOC]I think we're ready to move on to the Temple.[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Zeta doesn't look like she's going to buy anything at first, but then grudgingly digs up some coin for yet another snorkel and two waterproof bags. Something in her body language, how she keeps looking at the storekeeper, gives her the sense of someone who's not at all pleased that their destination was sussed out...even though it's fairly obvious from their purchases.

Remove ads