Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Iron Gods

OOC: Thanks for the clarification about location, perrinmiller.

Twist's mind went into overdrive at the possibilities represented by Hailey's declaration that the party would help rid the inhabitants of "critters." He said nothing for the moment, listening carefully as a plan evolved. The ratling edged close by Zeta's side. Her presence was a comfort.

Shayuri

First Post
"They are apparently able to 'vanish'," explains Zeta dourly. "And it aids us in that if we do it, the skulks who live here will give us shelter and aid."

She shrugs. "It may not be worth our time and effort. I suggest leaving them alone, unless they get in our way, or we decide the aid and shelter of the skulks becomes worth the risk."

[section]Twist blinked. He wasn't good at decision-making, and preferred for someone else to point him in a direction and make the decisions for him. "I don't think we need shelter? But if they can aid us with a way out of here other than that yucky pool of ichor that we had to swim, that'd be worth it. If they can't do that, then I think we need to continue looking for Khonnir on our own." The ratling said his piece, then looked supremely uncomfortable with having done so.[/section]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Hailey Navarre

HaileyNavarre_zpsf91b3661.jpg

Hailey added, "Actually the original agreement with their leader Sef was that we do two things for them and they would give a strange device they recovered from the wreckage to the east."

"First we are to not harm them and second to clear out the jinkin gremlins to the north."

"But even more important to us, they offered to give us information about the six other expeditions that came down here."

MAP
[sblock=Mini-stats]Hailey Navarre
Init +6, Speed 30 (20 with Backpack)
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-footed 14 (Chain shirt) , CMD 16
Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +3
HP 12; Current: 12
Conditions in effect: Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot, prone
Grit: 3/3
Deeds: Gunslinger Dodge, Quick Clear, Up Close & Deadly

Weapon in Hand: None[/sblock]

Graybeard

Explorer
Vandor

Vandor considered this new information provided by Hailey. The device from the wreckage could help solve the mystery of why the flame went out. Information on the other expeditions would be welcome to their families.

"Sounds like a reasonable deal to me. How much do we know about these critters we are to vanquish?"

Kaodi

Hero
"They are called jinkin gremlins, if I heard Sef correctly" answers Olrich. "I am afraid I cannot tell you much about them, though I am fairly certain they are some kind of fey."

[section]Twist quivered. He hated being wrong, but a 'strange device' changed things; he couldn't turn down a chance to get his paws on whatever it was that Sef had. "I'm in." The ratling quickly piped up.[/section]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases