IC The Thirteenth Moon: Night of the Blood Moon

Herobizkit

Adventurer
[sblock=Desperately Seeking Slogar's]"This mission is accepted. Vigil will seek the Karnn with blue eyes Vladar at Slogar's and inquire of his meal."

Vigil marches on to the Graywall District, curious as to the efficiency of oils and perfume on his performance as Templar.

OOC: One last thing: everyone please include in your next post what you will be spending your 2 skill points on.
What two skill points now?[/sblock]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
After stopping in to see Karr'Aashta's Investigations, Berrent heads down into the Cogs. As he descends lower and lower it becomes clear he doesn't belong. His clothes aren't extravagant but they aren't covered in patched holes from a life a physical labor. He's a little too clean and stands a little too straight and non-threateningly. He is, if you look closely enough, a little nervous.

He eventually finds the Rat's Market and begins looking around for a goblin selling garbage.

Later he returns to the Golden Horn. He goes straight to the bar and orders a shot that he quickly knocks back. After a couple of deep breaths he turns to whichever party members are present. "I'm glad you made it," he says. "Once everyone's here we can head out for the House Phiarlan enclave to talk to Beige." While they're waiting he starts talking about what he learned earlier in the day. "So it seems the owner of The Crystals of Denion magic emporium, up in Upper Tavick's Landing, lost his daughter. She's grown up, or at least grown up enough to go to parties on her own. And that's the problem, see. She went to a party last night and never came back. What with how busy the Watch must be after all the mayhem last night, Mr. Denion may be looking for help finding his daughter."

[sblock="Skill Points"]One skill point on Search and one on Sense Motive.[/sblock]
OOC: I'll be getting to the side quests soon, but school is hectic right now with finals coming up. Let's proceed from here. You can currently pursue one main plot arc at a time, so Chapter 1 of the Daughter of Denion plot arc is currently underway.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
8:00 PM, 1st of Zarantyr, 998 YK

[sblock=Current Main Plot Arc: The Daughter of Denion, Chapter 1]Berrent has learned that the daughter of a wealthy business owner in Upper Tavick's Landing has gone missing. The business owner is a man named Denion and he owns a magic item shop called the Crystals of Denion. Not only would it be a good idea to get on his good side for the prospect of magic item access, his daughter also went missing the night of the Blood Moon. It might not be a coincidence.[/sblock]As you gather at the Golden Horn that evening for drinks you discuss the events of the day with each other. You talk about going to meet with Beige sometime soon; he didn't seem to be in a great hurry to have you come visit him, but there was the prospect of some reward. However, when Berrent brings up the case of Denion's missing daughter, Dorius proclaims that this case should take precedence over any job for Beige. At any rate, the idea seems profitable. A wealthy businessman like Denion is likely to offer a hefty reward, and it would certainly behoove an adventuring party such as your own to get in good with a magic item dealer.

"Denion eh?" Mandyran says, stopping by your table to greet Dorius. "Apologies, but I couldn't help but overhear the last bit of your conversation. I've heard of him, Denion, I mean. Owns the Crystals of Denion. Has a fantastic array of magical art. There was moving painting of a ship crashing over a stormy sea that I used to have my eye on before some House Lyrandar fellow outbid me. Has a lot of charm-related items that might be useful to adventurers too. Didn't realize he had any children, not that I know him very well. I believe his shop is on the north side of Silvergate in Upper Tavick's Landing if I'm not mistaken. Very wealthy part of town. Lots of luxury inns and exclusive drinking clubs. They are also pretty strict with things like weapons and spellcasting. I hear they require a license for those things there, and such things can be hard to acquire. But if you can be of any assistance to Denion, I highly recommend you seize the opportunity. Friends in high places like that are good to have."

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
[sblock="Alise SidePlot"]
OOC: Really a 1, she supposed to be good at this

Alise begs Quarion to open the door a touch and let her explain herself. But she realizes she is definately off her game today. So she begins looking for a window or some alternate way into his apartment.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Alise meets the others in the Golden Horn. It's obvious she's had a tiring day.

She listens to Mandyran talk about the rules in Upper Tavick's Landing but she knows these things already living in Lower Tavick's Landing she's used to feeling like the cast off filth of the rich people living high above her.
"Friends can be useful in any kind of place."

airwalkrr

Adventurer
[sblock="Alise SidePlot"]
OOC: Really a 1, she supposed to be good at this

Alise begs Quarion to open the door a touch and let her explain herself. But she realizes she is definately off her game today. So she begins looking for a window or some alternate way into his apartment.[/sblock]
[sblock=An Elf Estranged]
OOC: Don't forget you can always take 10. You might even be able to take 20 in this situation since there isn't any hurry (such a check would take 20 minutes).
"Please go away!" Quarion shouts from inside. "It's too dangerous out there... for folks like me... I don't think I could take it."[/sblock]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
The Daughter of Denion Chapter 1

"So it seems settled that you'll be investigating the disappearance of this woman," Mandyran says with a smile. "Good on you. Not many folks willing to stick their neck out for noble causes. I can help you along the way. Although Denion is only an acquaintance of mine, I do happen to know a good friend of his and it just so happens she is here this evening. She is an elf named Cassa Faer, owner of The Art Temple here in Upper Menthis. If you like, I could make introductions..."

airwalkrr

Adventurer
OOC: We're back! Time for more adventure. Hope we didn't lose anyone after EN World being down for so long. Let me do a quick role call. Chime in with a quick OOC post so I know everyone is on track before we continue. In the meantime, feel free to roleplay your plans to assist Denion or any types of information gathering and such. Anyone who wishes to go and visit with Denion should be advised that Upper Menthis does indeed have a strict weapons and spellcasting policy. No weapons, holy symbol foci, or spell component pouches are allowed without a permit (which can be difficult to get). Armor of any type is generally fine, so long as it is not a weapon itself (such as spiked armor). You may also wish to contact your mentors for advice or assistance, depending on the situation.

kinem

Adventurer
ooc: Good to be back :)

As a member of the Sharn Watch, would Brad be allowed to carry a weapon in Upper Menthis? If not, he'll ask Commander Iyanna ir'Talan about getting a permit for it, and possibly for deputizing others to be able to carry weapons as well.

He will inform the rest of the party of the situation.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases