Pathfinder 1E [IC] - TIDERULER OF MARAN

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Nerath Wall/Long Return/Mine
Night
Round 0

Morgrym cleaned his blade from the naga’s ichor as the elevator reached the top. The creature’s death seemed to infuriate the rogues fighting the enlarged Hagadark. The dwarven druid muttered words in an ancient language, and thick fog rolled in over the two crossbow dwarves, blinding them and denying them visual of their targets.

[sblock=Actions and Rolls]
Move:
Action: Cast Fog Cloud on the crossbowmen, trying to center it to keep us out of the effect.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 55/59 NL: 0
AC: 17 FF: 11 T: 16 (+4 vs Giants)
CMD: 16 (+2 vs bull rush, trip)
Fort: 8 Ref: 2 Will: 8 (+2 vs poisons, spells, SLA; +4 v fey and plant effects)
Armed: MW Cold Iron Battleaxe
Ammunition: 9/10 bullets
Storm Burst 7/7/day
Wild Shape 1/1/day

Conditions: Barkskin 497r (AC 19/13/16)

Spells Prepared
0: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
1: Obscuring Mist (Domain), Cure Light Wounds, Produce Flame, Faerie Fire, [Summon Nature’s Ally 1 (Spontaneous)]
2: Fog Cloud (Domain)*, Barkskin*, Flaming Sphere*, [Summon Nature’s Ally II (Spontaneous)]
3: Call Lightning (Domain), Cure Moderate Wounds, Protection from Energy*, [Summon Nature’s Ally III (Spontaneous)][/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Coming up with dead naga and beholding the fighting, Marius immediately moves to block one of the sword wielders from attacking Hagadark. He makes simple attack, flicking his leg forward and back, connecting heavily with the dwarf threatening the orc shaman.

Sword wielder 1 17/30
[sblock=Actions]

[roll0]
[roll1]

Immediate: aid another, Hagadark gets +2 to AC vs sword wielder that can reach him
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Archon Basileus

First Post
[Ok, since Hagadark retreats five feet, I'll consider he steps back into the lift, allowing both Morgrym and Marius to step in front of him with an advance maneuver. You can also use aid other, @Neurotic, if you so choose, but it seems that the retreat leaves the shaman out of reach even for the swordsmen, and they're not advancing, decided to engage the newcomers instead, so they don't risk getting flanked.]

EVERYONE

The incredulous hostage widens her eyes at the mess. Everyone expects her to throw a tantrum or sink into desperation. Instead, she rises to her feet, a wrathful expression upon her, and goes for the dagger, yelling at everyone!

"GODSDAMN YOU FILTHY PIGS! I'M GONNA GUT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!" - she shakes the mess from her eyes and, still reddened and bloodied, jumps towards the first crossbowman, as a strange fog begins to thicken.

Morgrym mutters his chant, feeling the moist of the cave and slowly grooming its intensity. He feels as the air around becomes heavy with the moisture, and the fog widens. As the enemies fade out from vision, sounds of conflict arise, certainly as the enslaved attempts revenge against the slaver. Another bolt still flies from the depths of the fog, missing grossly its target, the giant orc that now retreats to the darkened lift, flames still flickering here and there. The dwarf contemplates his work, and realizes nature obeyed to the letter: the fog is like an ocean, and the heroes are at the very edge of it, facing the enemies prowling from within its borders.

Meanwhile, Marius' attack hits heavily, breaking the swordsman balance! He then turns towards the monk, driven by retaliation, and swings towards his attacker! The spirits clinging to Marius cry out, stopping the blade at the last moment, leaving the rogue perplexed! Meanwhile, another blade plunges towards Hagadark. The bruised giant senses the blade as it thirsts for his blood, almost burying itself into his belly, but the monk uses his long, dark sleeve to grab the attacker's arm and pull it from its trajectory!

[sblock]
Knife wielder -10/30
X-bow1 13/30
X-bow 30/30
Shortsword 1 17/30
Shortsword 2 30/30
[/sblock]
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION] @Hagadark [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION]

Neurotic

Marius quickly follows up on the swordsman as he recoils from the spirits. First, a hand darts in, catching the warrior in the temple even before he steps back, one leg following him as the dwarf creates some distance between them, thudding heavily into his stomach. The hits leave the dwarf staggered, barely able to stand.

[sblock=Actions]
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

Shortsword1 0/30 (staggered)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Hagadark lacks the way to heal himself. But now, relatively safe behind his comrades on arms he takes the offensive...with a boom. The bomb thrown against the swordsman blossoms into such explosion that the air clears of the mist for a moment. It must be that his call to Mhuagra is heard. The dwarf hit literally freezes in place while the one Marius hit rolls his eyes back and collapses from terrible cold. The mists freezes, tinkling down on the floor revealing for the moment other combatants before it covers it again.

[sblock=Actions]
[roll0]
[roll1] CRIT for total of 32 damage. Much worse for others, everyone within 1 square (and 1 extra if I need to reach out) except the girl and the party takes 18 cold damage
[/sblock]

Knife wielder -10/30
X-bow1 1/30
X-bow 12/30
Shortsword 1 -18/30
Shortsword 2 -2/30

Damage on crossbowdwarves assumes they are within 1 or 2 squares of the Shortsword2 - if they are more than that they are unharmed, if both are at two, pick one at random (whichever Hagadark could target, or none)

Last edited:

Neurotic

Much worse for others, everyone within 1 square (and 1 extra if I need to reach out) except the girl and the party takes 18 cold damage

OOC: OUCH! if you did that instead of buffing, the fight would be over before we appeared :)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
((I think Shayuri goes before Morgrym can again? Anyone else left in this round? Sorry if I screwed things up with the fog cloud. Not seeing a map makes it difficult.))

Remove ads