• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

Uller

Adventurer
The water is murky so it is hard to grab specific things but you feel more than coins in the water. Pieces of the broken statue, a few coins of various sorts and....a dagger. It is magnificently made with a spider web pattern covering the hilt and a spider emblem on the blade.

OOC: There is more in there (coins and items). That was just what ypu managed on the firat try. I don't have the book with me so I can't give a full accounting

DMAesh

Explorer
OOC: No worries, we don't need a full account now... Though Ezraen will try to get as much as he can, once he has determined that it is safe.

Ezraen pulls his hands up, full of coin and the beautiful dagger, "Coin!"

Once he notices the motif on the dagger, he suppresses a shudder, "I have certainly had it with spiders though..."

Uller

Adventurer
Total found in the fountain:

112 sp, 41 gp, 3 green-gold bracelets (25 gp each), the dagger, two vials and a larger brass bottle with a lead stopper.

1: a red viscous liquid (you would recognize this as a potion of healing of some sort)

2: a bluish liquid with a jellyfish like bubble floating in it.

Smoke is leaking from the bottle.

DMAesh

Explorer
OOC: Surana, are you keeping track of treasure? Or do you want me to note this?

Ezraen hands the treasures to Surana and Erevan, "These could come in handy and we should investigate the dagger and the potions more later. It seems that the leaking crack could be our best bet right now. That cave by the entrance didn't look like it had an exit, though to be fair, we didn't look closely."

The paladin looks at the others, "Well, what do you think?"

SunGold

First Post
OOC: I just assumed we'd keep track of our own, but if you'd prefer to note it all and split it when we get to a town that's fine too.

"Take a look at the crack then. I'm going back to the first cave we passed. Maybe we missed something."

OOC: Going back to that one Ez only glanced at. Having seen that this place is trapped, she'll be looking carefully when she enters that tunnel/cave.

[roll0]

Uller

Adventurer
OOC: Is anyone else going with her?

When I get a chance I'll put up a party wealth google sheet that you all can access and edit...won't be tonight...table game is tonight.

DMAesh

Explorer
"We'd better not split up just yet, we do not know how many more of those oozes there may be. I think we can spare at least that much time. And it will give us a chance to check on the others."

Ezraen will go back with her.

OOC: I can put it in there, I just didn't know how much else we got from way back.

Remove ads