• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Uller's Out of the Abyss

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Erevan quickly replaces his platinum mystery in his pocket and replies to Orsik, "Oh, this passage is empty. I was just checking for traps, but it's clear. Come on, this tunnel connects to the others so let's catch up with them."

The elf moves up the passage, checking the floor and walls despite his prior claim about traps.

OOC: Moving towards Ezraen and Surana using the shortest route, while looking for obvious traps.

Uller

Adventurer
Erevan quickly replaces his platinum mystery in his pocket and replies to Orsik, "Oh, this passage is empty. I was just checking for traps, but it's clear. Come on, this tunnel connects to the others so let's catch up with them."

The elf moves up the passage, checking the floor and walls despite his prior claim about traps.

OOC: Moving towards Ezraen and Surana using the shortest route, while looking for obvious traps.

OOC:

Make a perception check and a deception check

insight check for Orsik [roll0]

Nevermind on the deception check. you can't beat Orsik's insight.

"Maybe some light...and actually looking would be best? Fall down the wrong hole in the Underdark and never know where you end up."

OOC:
Orsik is not carrying a light source so you'll have to light a torch if you want light. In that case make your check with advantage. If not, make it normally (adv from knowing what to look for is cancelled by disadv from looking in what is now darkness.

-or- you can continue to nonchalantly look...in the dark....in which case it is disadvantage.

Last edited:

JustinCase

"I... yeah, sorry. I was distracted," admits Erevan. "Shall I make a light so we can see what's coming?"

Without waiting for the dwarf's response, Erevan grabs a torch and lights it. Once his eyes are accustumed to the light, he looks again at the tunnel but more carefully before moving on.

OOC: Perception: [roll0]

Uller

Adventurer
OOC: Wait, I forgot my advantage! :)
[roll0]

Well... that was underwhelming.

OOC: well fortunately the 15 was enough

Orsik crosses his arms and smirks knowing Erevan is up to something...

Erevan spots some loose flag stones about 10' into the hallway...right where he was about to step when Orsik stopped him. It's another 5'X5' pit.

fountain.PNG

JustinCase

With a melodramatic sigh, Erevan looks at Orsik.

"Alright, you caught me. There's a trap right here, and I was just curious if you would spot it, too."

The elf gives an exaggerated wink to the dwarf before nimbly stepping over the pit.

"Mind your step."

Uller

Adventurer
Orsik follows behind. And then Glabbagol decides to follow as well. To your surprise it glides effortlessly over the pit...You realize that since its weight is distributed evenly over the stone it doesn't collapse the stones.

fountain.PNG

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads