D&D 5E Icewind Dale Dice

If you need blue dice, WotC has you covered! They're releasing a dice set, along with a map, dice tray, and 20 character/creature cards. $30 from wherever you buy your D&D stuff!

If you need blue dice, WotC has you covered! They're releasing a dice set, along with a map, dice tray, and 20 character/creature cards. $30 from wherever you buy your D&D stuff!

DD-Icewind-Dale-Dice-Set-2.png

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I probably won't get it unless an unboxing shows high quality for the dice and some fun/interesting lore and/or really good art for the map and cards, but it is cool!

Weiley31

Legend
I would recommend keeping an eye out for the Dice set on Miniature Market. I believe when I got the Laurel Silverhand's Dice set, they had it on pre order sale for 23 bucks. Not much of a savings, but a savings is a savings. Their service is good and the website has yet to let me down on anything I ordered from them.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
I wonder if somebody could make a set of dice with 'ice pak gel' interiors, so I can put them in the freezer overnight and they will stay cold all the next evening as I use them.
Would such a set be not lopsided?

DM: (hands frigid d20 to player) Here, use this to roll your CON Save vs Exposure.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads