D&D 5E Icewind Dale Dice

If you need blue dice, WotC has you covered! They're releasing a dice set, along with a map, dice tray, and 20 character/creature cards. $30 from wherever you buy your D&D stuff!

If you need blue dice, WotC has you covered! They're releasing a dice set, along with a map, dice tray, and 20 character/creature cards. $30 from wherever you buy your D&D stuff!

DD-Icewind-Dale-Dice-Set-2.png

Can anyone see any difference between the two d10s? Cos otherwsie they are really hard to use as a d100

Nope. So far, every picture I can find shows two standard d10s an no percentile d10. I went and looked at pics of all the previous dice sets and they are very inconsistent. The first few sets came with a normal d10 and a percentile d10. The Waterdeep dice set shows two percentile d10s and no normal d10s and the Avernus dice set and Laerel Silverhand dice set show two normal d10s and no percentile d10s, like this one.

And my annoyance about dice sets is that I much prefer d6s with the pips and not the numbers, so that is a negative for me about all their sets.

Nope. So far, every picture I can find shows two standard d10s an no percentile d10. I went and looked at pics of all the previous dice sets and they are very inconsistent. The first few sets came with a normal d10 and a percentile d10. The Waterdeep dice set shows two percentile d10s and no normal d10s and the Avernus dice set and Laerel Silverhand dice set show two normal d10s and no percentile d10s, like this one.
I really like my die numbered 00 to 90. Can't remember where I got it.
And my annoyance about dice sets is that I much prefer d6s with the pips and not the numbers, so that is a negative for me about all their sets.
I guess when it's a "set" you need the style to be consistent, and I wouldn't want a D20 with pips!

dalisprime

Explorer

To be fair, both the Avernus and the Laeral sets have the standard d10 and d100 so i would expect the same to be the case with this one.

I really like my die numbered 00 to 90. Can't remember where I got it.

I guess when it's a "set" you need the style to be consistent, and I wouldn't want a D20 with pips!

Nope, my personal sets have numbers on everything but the d6s. Those all have pips.

And I have plenty of the percentile d10s. Any 10-piece set will come with one.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads