• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Idle Questions

Drawmack

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Idle Questions

Wicht said:

Maybe orcs can rap a little, but why would human women be attracted to orc rappers? The gold teeth?

It's that whole tough guy, thug image that some women are so fond of.

Kamard

First Post
Wicht said:
Do adventurering heroes wear socks? Or do they just thrust their unwashed feet into their boots and rough it?

"Stockings? Dost thou take me for a noble? I am but a paltry commoner, armed with only a +4 vorpal sword."

Privateer

First Post
Re: Re: Idle Questions

What would happen if three people attempted to play a game which incorporated all of the rules from monopoly, scrabble, gurps, fudge and DnD?

Death.

Since elves don't sleep why don't they reproduce like bunnies?

Hey, they've got an average of 8 con, give the poor people a break. Besides, normally they're too busy 1) Prancing around trees, 2) Worshipping bugs, torturing people and wearing eeevil bikinis or 3) Killing stuff with bows and/or scimitars.

Must gamers complain about everything?

Yes; we're not as hated by the public right now, and it's an automatic reaction deep within our souls to try to change this.

Robbert Raets

Explorer
When are we gonna see a sequel to "the Orc & the Pie"?
(I would suggest "the Hobgoblin & the Strawberry Roll" or "the Horde & the Bakery") :D

When a lesbian eats out, does she dress for the occasion? (Sorry, ladies! Don't worry, I'll get banned soon enough.)

Peacekeeping Forces?!

Remove ads