• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If the HIVE had a Heroes Power, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I sware.... I think Reality TV shows hit the all time low. Here is the concept of a new reality tv show:

B, C, D list Celebrities have their lives recorded in hopes of of winning a competition to get their OWN reality tv series. o_O

What also is sort of annoying but on a different scale is that a chunk of that one 700 BILLION dollar bail out that they passed last week is going to State who gave Hollywood Production companies tax breaks to film outside of California.

Last edited:

I sware.... I think Reality TV shows hit the all time low. Here is the concept of a new reality tv show:

B, C, D list Celebrities have their lives recorded in hopes of of winning a competition to get their OWN reality tv series. o_O

What also is sort of annoying but on a different scale is that a chunk of that one 700 BILLION dollar bail out that they passed last week is going to State who gave Hollywood Production companies tax breaks to film outside of California.

And to make it worse- people WILL watch and vote.....

Marvel is doing their best to film WITHIN California vs Canada or another US city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads