• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If the HIVE had a Heroes Power, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pin dropping in the hive? You should know that I was born on a sunday - I can hear the grass grow. I am not that easily frightened!

Catmoon, Dogmoon, Goldmoon - what other lunar personalities do we have?

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I moved to Guam and then was.....away....for awhile. I'm back for a short while but I may have internet where Im going next so maybe I can stay in touch.

It's so good to see our Amazonian friend again.:D

I hope you can spin some tales of your adventures while away. Welcome back.

Which is a good thing considering how many movie studios film outside California because of how expensive it is to film (or do anything else) in this state.

This of course will only happen if California gives them some breaks. They want to film all four remaining movies in the same general area. Who knows where Iron man will battle the Demon in the Bottle, Cap throw his shield and Thor do some Hammer time otherwise.

I moved to Guam and then was.....away....for awhile. I'm back for a short while but I may have internet where Im going next so maybe I can stay in touch.

Excellent. Look forward to your unique perspective on things. Hive needs to be livened up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads