D&D (2024) If the surveys are not read (+)

Lets say that for the sake of this thread, WotC doesn't read the surveys and only look at the argot numbers to justify things they already want to change. (again premises is that they are NOT honest with us about this)

Okay, so we say that.... what does the current design of the playtest tell you about what 1D&D is shapeing up?

Edit: I don't want to be a pain, but I spelled out this is a + and a what if... not a debate on if they do.

Last edited:

Scribe

Legend
Joaquin Phoenix Awards Shows GIF by Golden Globes

Vaalingrade

Legend
I don't think we've seen enough to be sure.

They're definitely 'simplifying' casters by making them work like the most complex casters in the game.

They've plainly abandoned level 1 and 2 for the Learners' Levels.

And then there's Ardlings. They REALLY want Ardlings to work for some reason. I guess someone watch Moon Knight and really wants animal-headed people without being called a furry.

Haplo781

Legend
Lets say that for the sake of this thread, WotC doesn't read the surveys and only look at the argot numbers to justify things they already want to change. (again premises is that they are NOT honest with us about this)

Okay, so we say that.... what does the current design of the playtest tell you about what 1D&D is shapeing up?
Literally nothing. Remember that we had a public playtest for Next and it was literally thrown out in favor of "internal playtesters".

You mean the surveys for the rules? Not the OGL.
Well I guess that a rule or another won’t change much for designer. they want a game that appeal people. Crawford feel very enthusiastic about receiving feedback, so I guess they read them.
But if you truly doubt they even read the survey for rules, maybe take a break from internet for a while…

You mean the surveys for the rules? Not the OGL.
right this is 100% a rules thread... for 1D&D
Well I guess that a rule or another won’t change much for designer. they want a game that appeal people. Crawford feel very enthusiastic about receiving feedback, so I guess they read them.
But if you truly doubt they even read the survey for rules, maybe take a break from internet for a while…
the point of the thread is the hypothetical.

If the leak is ture, if they are not reading our responces... not that I am saying that (nore did I come up with it)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases