• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If you donate to the site...

Nifft

Penguin Herder
EricNoah said:
2) Everyone's avatar is changed to a photo of my face. Or other body part, to be determined.

4) Time machine is created, you go back in time and find a way to keep The Book of Erotic Fantasy from being published.

I KNEW IT. The original working title was the Book of Eric Fantasy, wasn't it? And it was all about your pesky "body part".

:uhoh:, -- N

Dimwhit

Explorer
Anti-Sean said:
You know, you're right. I've had some time to cool off a bit and think clearly, and I'm sorry for flying off the handle like that. If you care to discuss the matter further, I'd like to invite you over to Circvs Maximvs, as it might provide a more approriate venue for this discussion.
Ah...too much for you to have an intelligent, civilized discussion here, so you want to go to CM and fling some crap around at me? I'll pass...

Henry

Autoexreginated
EricNoah said:
I will support the site for a year on the following conditions:

1) Everyone on my ignore list here and at CM gets permanently banned. From the Internet, not just these two sites.

2) Everyone's avatar is changed to a photo of my face. Or other body part, to be determined.

3) Dungeon Magazine stays in print.

4) Time machine is created, you go back in time and find a way to keep The Book of Erotic Fantasy from being published.

- Eric

1) Ok, Can do.

2) My, aren't WE drunk with power?.... Ok, how 'bout just an MP3 player ActiveX control playing "half-fiend love child" on continuous loop?

3) I'll get with the Illuminati, and have then check up on the Freemasons to see how they are coming with that.

4) That one we may have a problem with. My wife and I are celebrating our anniversary this weekend, and we kinda... want to keep that one around.

Anti-Sean

First Post
Dimwhit said:
Ah...too much for you to have an intelligent, civilized discussion here, so you want to go to CM and fling some crap around at me? I'll pass...
Are you saying that there isn't any intelligent, civilized discussion at CM?

I'm sure there's been at *least* one, but I don't have the time to search for it now.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Hmmm, one year of supporting ENWorld.

12 months at $450/month = $5400. . . I could swing that.

Do I get naming rights, like for sports stadiums?

hafrogman's EN World.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
hafrogman said:
Hmmm, one year of supporting ENWorld.

12 months at $450/month = $5400. . . I could swing that.

Do I get naming rights, like for sports stadiums?

hafrogman's EN World.

Heh - you donate $5400, and you're damn right your name will be plastered up for all to see for a year! :D

Dimwhit

Explorer
Anti-Sean said:
Are you saying that there isn't any intelligent, civilized discussion at CM?

I'm sure there's been at *least* one, but I don't have the time to search for it now.
Haven't seen one in any thread you've posted in...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads