• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If you donate to the site...

Anti-Sean

First Post
Dimwhit said:
Can a mod ban this guy? That was an uncalled-for attack and I'd like to see something done about it!
??? Overreact much? Unless you were formerly a CM mod, I don't see what your damage is here.

Dimwhit

Explorer
Anti-Sean said:
??? Overreact much? Unless you were formerly a CM mod, I don't see what your damage is here.

I think any attacks on anyone is unnecessary. Especially unprovoked attacks like yours. There is just no place for that kind of behavior around here.

Anti-Sean

First Post
Dimwhit said:
I think any attacks on anyone is unnecessary. Especially unprovoked attacks like yours. There is just no place for that kind of behavior around here.

You know, you're right. I've had some time to cool off a bit and think clearly, and I'm sorry for flying off the handle like that. If you care to discuss the matter further, I'd like to invite you over to Circvs Maximvs, as it might provide a more approriate venue for this discussion.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Pielorinho said:
I'm keeping count of who owes what because of this thread.

Daniel

Posting a political post: $1
CSA: $19.99
Starting a flame war and paying off the mods to dole out a 3 day ban: $50

Watching Pielorinho do the math as yet another thread in meta gets off track from its original purpose: Priceless.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Nonlethal Force said:
Posting a political post: $1
CSA: $19.99
Starting a flame war and paying off the mods to dole out a 3 day ban: $50

Watching Pielorinho do the math as yet another thread in meta gets off track from its original purpose: Priceless.

"Some things in life, money can't buy. For everything else, there's PayPal."

-- N

nerfherder

Explorer
Vigwyn the Unruly said:
...how much goes to Circvs Maximvs and/or Damnation Army?

I don't like those sites and don't want to give them money. :\
As Morrus said, no money is going to Damnation Army. The reason it's mentioned on the front page is because DA is giving money to EN World. So, even if you don't like DA and don't want to give it money, you may want to thank the members of that board who are giving money to EN World (including one individual who has donated $100).

EricNoah

Adventurer
I will support the site for a year on the following conditions:

1) Everyone on my ignore list here and at CM gets permanently banned. From the Internet, not just these two sites.

2) Everyone's avatar is changed to a photo of my face. Or other body part, to be determined.

3) Dungeon Magazine stays in print.

4) Time machine is created, you go back in time and find a way to keep The Book of Erotic Fantasy from being published.

- Eric

Remove ads