• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

If you donate to the site...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
None goes to Damnation Army. CM is hosted on EN World's server, so while none goes directly to it, its existence depends on EN World's existence.

Oh, and moving this to Meta.

nerfherder

Explorer
Thanks for reminding me to buy a CS account.

Hey Russ, I don't like the Rules Forum, so can I get a dollar back from my donation ;)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Nifft said:
I block a lot of useless users, so I never see their posts; can I get a discount too? ;)

Cheers, -- N

Actually, maybe I'll charge an extra dollar for each person on your ignore list.

diaglo's screwed! :D

Dimwhit

Explorer
If I donate, can I have all the money goes specifically to Circvs Maximvs? I'm thinking, if nothing else, using it as a reward for former admins over there...

Anti-Sean

First Post
Dimwhit said:
If I donate, can I have all the money goes specifically to Circvs Maximvs? I'm thinking, if nothing else, using it as a reward for getting rid of some of the former admins over there...
FIFY

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Morrus said:
Actually, maybe I'll charge an extra dollar for each person on your ignore list.

Now we're talking value added! You can ignore people for $1/year per person. That would be groovy.

How about more "premium posting privileges"? For example, $1/post about politics or religion. "How do we finance the site? Flame wars!" ;)

Always thinkin', -- N

Remove ads