Ignore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacrosanct

Legend
Speaking in generalities here. If you (general you) don't want someone to continue to reply to you, you'd probably have better luck if you didn't attack their character in your request. Just say'n. I imagine you'd have better luck with:

"I've put you on ignore, please don't continue to quote me"

than

"I thought you were more moral than you are, don't reply back."

I have to admit, it seems odd to me that if the person you attacked replies back, you're the one who says you're harassed. 🤷‍♂️

Sacrosanct

Legend
I'm not following anyone from thread to thread (or perhaps anyone can show these thread where I've done that). I'm speaking in general terms about the topic of this thread (of which I had posted to weeks ago), and has multiple participants.

Or are we now at a point where I can't participate in any discussion where someone who has me on ignore has also partaken in? I would think if someone has me on ignore, then they can't see my posts unless they actively decide to unmask them. And if someone does that every time, why would I be on ignore in the first place? But the latter is really not the main question. My main question is the former. Are we prohibited from partaking in a discussion if one of the participants has you on ignore?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
What the hell happened to this thread? That’s very... disappointing. It’s just a thread about a frigging board function. This conversation is over. Jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads