• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 3

Friadoc

Explorer
"I'll cover our flank," states Buurt as he keeps his focus on the troll's flailing arm. "Let's get out of here."

That said, Buurt has his ax in one hand and his loaded crossbow in the other and his focus is upon the troll.

OOC: +1 dodge bonus to AC, just in case. ;)

industrygothica

Adventurer
The troll retracts his arm as he is impaled by Rogash's volley of arrows. With a great howl, he grabs the bars and violently shakes the door as you make your retreat.

"What is it, Gruel!?" The approaching voice fades away as to rush down through the corridor.

[sblock=OOC]You'll notice I'm being nice enough not to put another chaos beast (or three) behind you to block your retreat... Remember that for next GM's Day. ;) [/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

Uulark is hot on Talashia's heels. "Come on Rogash, your legs are too short to run. Should a couple of us carry you?" ;)

Scotley

Hero
Rogash

Rogash reaches for another arrow and then seeing his companions retreat issue a final vile string of curses as he turns and runs. He runs out of dwarvish invective and throws in a few choice Orc and Goblin curses for good measure. Clearly, abandoning a chance at Whiteplume pains him deeply. "Don't worry about me priest, I may not be as fast, but I'll still be running long after you drop."

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

Shai flinches as the troll reaches for them, but at Talashia's command, his hand brushes Dyspeer's shoulder, setting the wolf to the front of the group's retreat as Shai joins the withdraw, readying his bow.

[sblock=OOC]IG, I promise I'm always grateful when you don't pull out all the stops. :)[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
The group turns tail and flees out through the corridor from which they came. Rogash remembers to close the door of the large chamber in order to allow the other to open. Soon enough, all is quiet.

What now?

[sblock=OOC]I'm back and wired! You guys still with me?[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Rogash

"All right, we need a safe place to get some rest for the spell casters and the wounded. Then we need to get some oil and torches or better yet, alchemist's fire. Where can we go?"

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

Uulark is without any useful suggestions at this point, so he just frowns and remains quiet.

[sblock=IG]Check! Here, Bossman![/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads