• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IG's "Those Left Behind" Chapter 3

Shayuri

First Post
"As a semi-safe place to sleep, and because he may have alchemical supplies that we didn't bother looting before," Talashia retorts. "We need fire, or acid, to fight those trolls."

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental

"Ah, yes, quite," replies Uuark softly and calmly to Talashia's barbed retort. (Or other alchemical apparatus?)

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, barbaric human druid

The dwarf sets about using some of the furniture to block the worst of the draft. "See if you can find anything useful."

The large woodsman shivers. "But ... I thought we blocked that off when we left here last time. If it's open now ... I think we should hurry and look for whatever we can find. And sure'n stand watch. Inside."

industrygothica

Adventurer
The large woodsman shivers. "But ... I thought we blocked that off when we left here last time. If it's open now ... I think we should hurry and look for whatever we can find. And sure'n stand watch. Inside."

[sblock=OOC]Honestly, it's been so long I wouldn't remember. Still got that link handy? Should be close to the inventory list you found.[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Caerwyn looks about to find any thing that might be handy to block the draft from entering the shop

Shayuri

First Post
Talashia returns to whatever jars and bottles are left from their earlier ransacking the place of magic potions, seeking flasks of high-concentration acid, or 'alchemist's fire,' for use in troll-fighting.

Remove ads