• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Illustrations

Tetsubo

First Post
Unicorn horn spear head. Or for a non-fantasy setting a narwhale horn.

Attachments

• unicorn.jpg
    unicorn.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 269

Suldulin

First Post
very nice :D

I've another request if you've the time, some throwing knives(uses dart stats) done in the style of your other elven works please? :)

Tetsubo

First Post
Suldulin said:
very nice :D

I've another request if you've the time, some throwing knives(uses dart stats) done in the style of your other elven works please? :)

I'll see if I can get to them in the next few days. Maybe tonight if I get inspired. :)

Tetsubo

First Post
This is a Hungarian Fokos. Which is sort of a walking stick with a small axe head as a grip. It was used to mark trails, gather kindling, start fires (with a flint) and as a self defense weapon. My version is a bit beefier than real world versions. I imagine it would be very popular with Dwarves. :)

Attachments

• fokos.jpg
    fokos.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 244

Tetsubo

First Post
As exotic as they come... This sketch didn't end up anywhere I thought it would. I started out
sketching a slightly asymmetrical polearm. But the curves just kept compounding themselves... Maybe
some sort of alien martial arts style would evolve around such a weapon.... It came out very interesting however. One of the larger pieces I've done recently.

Attachments

• exotic.jpg
    exotic.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 240

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads