I'm a Tirapheq

kitsune9

Adventurer
So, I went from being a Lvl 3 Hobgoblin to a Lvl 3 Tirapheq. What's a Tirapheq? Are they big? Scary? Eat little children who don't eat their vegetables? Cute and cuddly like My Little Pony? Smell like strawberries?

Help me.:confused:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Three heads, three arms, naked, hairless, spikes instead of hands, prehensile arms, the third arm on its chest has three fingers, two legs with stumps and a third with a foot with three toes, mouth with three tentacles below the third arm, two eyes on the front of the central head and one on the heads back.

And no, I'm not making that up.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
I've become a Qullan. Anyone got any clue what that is, as I've never heard of it before now.

Lan-"Qullan"-efan

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Three heads, three arms, naked, hairless, spikes instead of hands, prehensile arms, the third arm on its chest has three fingers, two legs with stumps and a third with a foot with three toes, mouth with three tentacles below the third arm, two eyes on the front of the central head and one on the heads back.

And no, I'm not making that up.

And those with unusually high Charisma scores and an inflated ego are known as "Tyrapheq."

Remove ads