I'm a Tirapheq

kitsune9

First Post
So, I went from being a Lvl 3 Hobgoblin to a Lvl 3 Tirapheq. What's a Tirapheq? Are they big? Scary? Eat little children who don't eat their vegetables? Cute and cuddly like My Little Pony? Smell like strawberries?

Help me.:confused:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Three heads, three arms, naked, hairless, spikes instead of hands, prehensile arms, the third arm on its chest has three fingers, two legs with stumps and a third with a foot with three toes, mouth with three tentacles below the third arm, two eyes on the front of the central head and one on the heads back.

And no, I'm not making that up.

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
I've become a Qullan. Anyone got any clue what that is, as I've never heard of it before now.

Lan-"Qullan"-efan

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Three heads, three arms, naked, hairless, spikes instead of hands, prehensile arms, the third arm on its chest has three fingers, two legs with stumps and a third with a foot with three toes, mouth with three tentacles below the third arm, two eyes on the front of the central head and one on the heads back.

And no, I'm not making that up.

And those with unusually high Charisma scores and an inflated ego are known as "Tyrapheq."

coyote6

Adventurer
FWIW, I checked Google Images for pics of a qullan, and 6 of the top 24 results are avatars from ENWorld -- darjr, pbartender, jhaelen, dracosuave, Lanefan, and mine. (After you tell Google that you really meant "qullan", not "quillan".)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Y'know, those who reach the thread's titular level should be required to sing...

I'm a Tirapheq and I'm OK
I eat old knights and I live to slay!

I have three heads, I have three arms
Tentacles but no claws
I'll grab up stray adventurers
And stuff them in my maw!

Last edited:

kitsune9

First Post
Y'know, those who reach the thread's titular level should be rehired to sing...

I'm a Tirapheg and I'm OK
I eat old knights and I live to slay!

I have three heads, I have three arms
Tentacles but no claws
I'll grab up stray adventurers
And stuff them in my maw!

HE'S a Tirapheg and He's OK
He eats old knights and live to slay!
He has three heads, has three arms....
Tentacles but no claws
He'll grab up stray adventurers.....
And....stuff them....in his maw?!?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Appropos of nothing- when I typed "rehired" I meant "required"- a typo I have since corrected.

I also misspelled "tirapheq," which I've also corrected.

I hate it when I post with typos. Its enough to make an EoF&F cry.

Last edited:

An Advertisement

Advertisement4