• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I'm Back, I Think. Looking For A Few People Interested In Playing.

Well, after a semester of college, part of that without internet, I have decided to make a return to this site. I've missed roleplaying and have noticed that I have extra time to do so now, but haven't been back on. I'm interested in playing, but I really want to bring in some new characters and trash some of my older ones...I'll consider keeping a few such as Asterix Zergothe until he dies and perhaps Heath, but most of the other ones I don't really want to deal with, unless requested by someone. So, bottom line is...anyone need a roleplayer for a storyline, cause I'm back!

P.S. Friday I'm taking a 12 and a half hour bus ride so I won't be on tomorrow night. Also, I think that my house in New York has been having a bit of internet problems. If that can't be fixed within a few days, I'll see if I can hook up to the phone line and just use dial up. Thanks,

John

Last edited:

Remove ads