I'm With D&D

Big Mac

Explorer
Great attitude. Edition wars have made it hard to combine the best of various editions for too long. It is all D&D and people should use their preferred edition or mix and match as they choose.

Mind you, this logo makes me want to make a "I'm with Spelljammer - any edition" logo. :devil:

weem

First Post
You know, I've been thinking about starting a D&D website with this very idea...of being a support vessel for D&D of any edition. That's something that I'm not sure exists out in D&D fandom, at least that I'm aware of.

Weem, any chance I could use this image (if a larger one is produced) for either the background or header image for such a site? Credit will be given, of course.

Sorry for the delay [MENTION=3867]Dragonhelm[/MENTION], but yea, go ahead ;)

Not sure when (read: if at all) I will get around to making any other sizes though. If you had exact dimensions in mind, it might sway me though, hehe.

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
Sorry for the delay [MENTION=3867]Dragonhelm[/MENTION], but yea, go ahead ;)

Not sure when (read: if at all) I will get around to making any other sizes though. If you had exact dimensions in mind, it might sway me though, hehe.

Sweet! Thanks, man.

Exact dimensions I would need would be 940 x 198 for a header banner.

Big Mac

Explorer
You know, I've been thinking about starting a D&D website with this very idea...of being a support vessel for D&D of any edition. That's something that I'm not sure exists out in D&D fandom, at least that I'm aware of.

Weem, any chance I could use this image (if a larger one is produced) for either the background or header image for such a site? Credit will be given, of course.

I think you may need a: "I'm with Dragonhelm...any edition" logo! :D

igniz13

First Post
Great attitude. Edition wars have made it hard to combine the best of various editions for too long. It is all D&D and people should use their preferred edition or mix and match as they choose.

Mind you, this logo makes me want to make a "I'm with Spelljammer - any edition" logo. :devil:

What if D&D turns out rubbish and you hate it? Are you still with D&D then?

Why would you even bother playing D&D if it was rubbish? Or you hated it?

Perhaps I should make a "I'm with Progress" badge...

MrGrenadine

Explorer

Sure, because what I call "rubbish", another may call "perfection", and more power to him or her. Play what you like and all.

As for me, I'd take the good ideas from the new "rubbishy" edition, and leave the rest.

weem

First Post

I would not play it if it became something I didn't like... in which case, no, I would not be with D&D. Of course, nothing said this image will represent my stance forever - it's merely my current state of feeling ;)

Why would you even bother playing D&D if it was rubbish? Or you hated it?

I wouldn't - see above.

Perhaps I should make a "I'm with Progress" badge...

You may certainly make any kind of badge you wish - and if "progress" becomes rubbish for you later, you are well within your right to no longer be with it ;)

Remove ads