IMAGES FROM THE MEGAMANIA STORYHOUR AND RELATED

I found another Korran Chronicle hidden on my computer- It speaks about the Morgrave Storyhours with the mutant Goblins the PCs accidently created.

IMAGE 04 KORRANBERG CHRONICLE.jpg

Returning to Darksun and comics... I have the colored version. I think of it as Vol 2. It is told from a Pyreen's POV.

I also changed how I did the comic. I normally plot and figure the script on junk paper, draw it, then add the words later. However I have terrible writing skills so I thought I would type up the script on the panels , print it, THEN draw it out and color it. It was hit & miss and more than likely why I stopped.

UNDER A DARKSUN COMIC COLOR.jpg

Page 2

Whenever I do stuff like this I try to be thorough with correct details. The language, society and its rules. It makes it easier to submerge into the story and its environment.
UNDER A DARKSUN COMIC COLOR 2.jpg

I had to "Grand ma" this page. When I drew it, I didn't figure I would be sharing it for all to see. Here the Pyreen sees the world as the dark and at times ugly place it can be.

UNDER A DARKSUN COMIC COLOR 3.jpg

I like using a mix of very bright colors with a mix of markers, pen and pencils. With the pencils I can create texture.

Another favorite project I did was the Stained Glass of the Dancing Dragon Dancehall. John Play enjoyed going here and had heard of rumors that the dragon depicted in the huge stained glass window was a Glass Golem. In the storyline of the Monsters of Rawk we discover this is true. Too bad for the assassin group- Motley Crue.

I did this on a basic Paint program.

JOHN PLAY 2.jpg

This is a picture of Mania attacking a lizardfolk type creature in Darksun. Something I explained in Strikeforce: Morituri is how there are many worlds and alternate versions of it. I also have a Megamania type character in each world and reality. He is known as Mania in Darksun, Mania in Siberys Seven, John Play and also Megamania in Strikeforce. Same basic character but with small twists due to the game world or environment in.

Lord help us all.

UNDER A DARKSUN.jpg

Due to little interest in Role Playing games, I stopped doing games at the Gamer's Grotto. I had however started the artwork for future mini-adventures already. Here I have Le Fiend. An elf that will do anything to succeed. He believes himself to be a great scholar and deserving of a great seat at Morgrave University.

I did briefly introduce him as someone watching the PCs travel into the swamps from a bridge.

GAMER s GROTTO 6A.jpg

Remove ads