IMAGES FROM THE MEGAMANIA STORYHOUR AND RELATED

Another unused Grotto advertisement piece- a strange undead creature..... never even declared what it was .... GAMER s GROTTO 8A.jpg

One thing some of my players enjoy is the raw strangeness and absurdity of creatures and events I use. In this case.... a Sasquatch that aids the druid as they make a road to Yrlag, Shadow Marches. He loved Zigland's cooking and each night snuck out and licked the pans and pots clean. He even got caught up in a drinking contest and won (sure he wishes he didn't).

BEYOND HIDDEN.jpg

I have also created a series of maps. The idea was to make them interchangeable. In some cases that didn't work. Here I have the Broken Anvil Tavern from the first published Eberron adventure- Shadow of the Last war.

BROHEN ANVIL TAVERN.jpg

These are 22 x 22 one inch grid maps. I number and color code them for reference and storage purposes. These are RED A, B, C and D for instance. Red = Sharn

I based the structure and design of these from an old first edition book I have that used Geomorphs. The perfect center of each edge should line up with the center of any other "Maze" piece.

Unfortunately, the camera and my technique warp the images but you get the idea.

MAZE 72, 77, J, 28 and 29 large 28

MAZE PIECES.jpg

Last edited:

Where id it start for Storyhours...? The Creation Schema. I took a small company intro story and built it into a massive and epic level story. The Creation Schema was wanted by most every group known and unknown. House Cannith, Aurum, Lord of Blades, Vol and her Emerald Claw and Zulu-13 with a being looking to become a new god of chaos (whom is still active). Out of wood I created the real sized Creation Schema with each of its parts. I meant to paint it, touch it up with symbols and runes and so on and so on but never did it. Still, good to run the game and see this behind the players on a table looking to be finished.Creation Schema.jpg

and not from a Storyhour but From the first Dark Sun novel series- Gate of Doom where Sadira, Rkard, Neeva and Caelum take on Borys.

GATE OF DOOM.jpg

Remove ads