Immortals Handbook - Epic Bestiary (Epic Monster Discussion)

S'mon

Legend
Upper_Krust said:
Howdy S'mon! :)

I think I am a bit too small potatoes for that type of caper*...though I'd be happy to meet up with people and go for a drink or something. A signing all seems a bit too Stephen King...don't want to be getting ahead of myself. :D

*I mean even that Monte Cook fellow can keep Ascension off the top spot at RPGNow. :p

Would anyone here like to meet up for a drink with the Krust? I'd be happy to arrange a meet-up at my local pub The Garden House on Tooting High St, or maybe someone knows a good/spacious place more central.

Howdy S'mon! :)

S'mon said:
Would anyone here like to meet up for a drink with the Krust? I'd be happy to arrange a meet-up at my local pub The Garden House on Tooting High St, or maybe someone knows a good/spacious place more central.

I think you have to take into consideration that there are probably less than 50 people in the UK that have my book. What percentage of those are in London is unknown, but probably no more than a handful. The percentage of those in the UK, in London and on these forums is probably you and Zander! :D ...and I'll be meeting both of you when I come over. :lol:

Much better if I meet people at Gencon UK or something like that. Or perhaps even the US Gencon (though maybe not this year - I dunno).

Remove ads