Immortals Handbook Epic Bestiary (now available)

Hey all! :)

Pssthpok said:
Any news on pre-ordering?

As of 7.00 pm (my time Tuesday) the painting is 75%+ complete. My guess is I probably won't get it finished tonight. But worst case scenario the painting will be ready before tomorrow lunchtime.

Just so theres no confusion, as I mentioned last week, I still want another few days (beyond the start of the pre-ordering) working on the Playtest document before I will be releasing that (likely this weekend).

Thanks for all the continued support. ;)

dante58701

Banned
Banned
The four horseman...are these going to be the four horseman of the apocalypse...or just four horseman who have claimed such titles. And what of the angel of death...what would the angel of death be? Or even death itself?

-Eä-

First Post
Hi!

It's been quite a while since I last roamed this forum, but nevertheless...

I'd love to pre-order if that's an option (-:

Not sure if I will do any playtesting: we're doing a War of the Spider Queen Campaign this summer, which is quite low-level compared to the stuff in Ascension, but I will of course give my opinion on the material and such when I've read it.

Hey all! :)

Kalitharus said:
The best rendition of the Four Horsemen in RPG's is the book Rifts: Africa. Yeah it's not D+D, but it's still impressive write-ups. :)

Totally agree...best rendition so far that is...until the Epic Bestiary Volume 2 is released of course. ;)

Okay, the cover is 99.9% finished, I just have a problem with the lighting on Thrin's breastplate (so I came online to check some armour images) and then its done. Say 10 minutes to complete, 10 more for scanning (2 parts) and maybe 30-40 minutes on photoshop piecing the two halves together and making sure there are no obvious join marks.

Then hopefully less than an hour to set up ENWorld Shop for the whole pre-order thing.

I'll update my website, and comeback here and let everyone know, as soon as everything is ready. Don't jump the gun by stalking ENWorld Shops Eternity Publishing page, because I don't want anyone pre-ordering until I am sure its set-up correctly. Better safe than sorry. So just wait until I announce it here or on my website. :)

Remove ads